Fight Your Own Battles
Let's face it, the biggest challenge in most RPGs is staying out of a boredom-induced coma.
Phantasy Star and Might and Magic are big.. .BUT WHERE'S THE ACTION?
Their idea of combat : Highlight "Fight" on a menu and then stare helplessly at the screen as the machine fights for you. Well that's just not good enough anymore. It's time to fight your own battles.
So take control of your own RPG combat with Battlemaster—the first game ever to incorporate real combat action and true military strategy into a gigantic RPG universe:
- At least 100 hours to complete the game.
- Over 2,500 screens make up 50 towns, villages, castles, dungeons and wilderness areas.
- More than 300 magical items and weapons to find and use.
- Hundreds of different monsters to take on.
- Up to 16 characters in your army.
- Wizards, thieves, warriors and merchants in each race
- Align your troops in one of 18 different military formations
- Lead your army into combat— and fight your own battles!
"A great mix of action and role-playing adventure that's easy to get into!"
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Battlemaster Screenshots and Media
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Aerobiz Supersonic
- Battle Stations
- Cannon Fodder
- Genghis Khan 2: Clan Of The Gray Wolf
- Liberty or Death
- Pacific Theater Of Operations
- The Horde
- The Third World War
- Warrior Of Rome 2
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Wrath Of The Gods