Fatal Fury 2
One of the hottest arcade fighting games makes its way to the Genesis in Fatal Fury 2 from Takara. Rejoin the brothers Bogard and their friend Joe Higashi in this one- or two-player fist fest. Play with any of eight characters in the one-player version or 12 characters (includes the bosses) in the two-player mode. This port gives you all the depth, voice, and characters of its arcade namesake. Packing a massive 24 megs of game play, this cart is an all-out, head-busting brawl!
Again, Legendary Men...Return
A year after Terry, Andy, and Joe took out Geese Howard, they and five other brawlers are invited to another King of the Fighters Tournament. The bouts take place at various locations around the world. The fighting is so intense that it often doesn't let up until dark.
What makes Fatal Fury 2 an unusual fighter is the ability to brawl in the foreground and the background. You can move not only from left to right but also from front to back. This adds more strategy as well as escape avenues for the cornered novice, with the added benifit of being able to crack some cranium in 3-D.
FF2 has three game modes. You can play the one-player Tournament Mode or choose Versus Mode for play against a friend or the computer, or let the computer play itself so you can maybe learn a few tricks. In Survival Match Mode, you and a friend (enemy) each choose five fighters and battle it out until only one is left standing.
Apply Kim Kaphwan's Hishokyaku to an opponent's head by hitting Up to jump, then Down and a Strong or Weak Kick.
Jubei Yamada does his Sembei Slasher (the cookie toss) by charging Away and hitting Toward and Strong or Weak Punch.
Use Cheng Sin Zan's enormous gut as a weapon with the Belly Blow by charging Down and then tapping Up with a Strong or Weak Punch.
Billy Kane executes a Stick Attack by repeatedly hitting Strong or Weak Punch.
Each of the fighters can fight in two levels of depth. Here Axel Hawk knocks his opponent into the background. Use the second depth as an escape or, in three of the boss levels, as an attack.
Administer Laurence Blood's Spin Attack by charging Away, then hitting Toward and Strong or Weak Kick.
Playing as the final boss, big Wolfgang Krauser, you let a High Fireball fly by tapping Down, Down/Away Diagonal and Away on the D-Button and Strong or Weak Punch.
In a two-player bout, you choose your fight location at the Matchup Screen.
- All the characters have their own round-ending Super Special Attacks. Let 'em rip when their Power Meters are flashing.
- Each fighter has four Special Moves.
- Bear is the strongest fighter, but also the slowest.
- In Hawk's, Kane's, and Blood's levels, knock your opponent into the background for extra damage.
- Mai is the fastest fighter — and the weakest.
- Button A: Weak punch
- Button B: Weak kick
- Buttons C+A: Strong punch
- Buttons C+B: Strong kick
- Buttons A+B: 3-D movement
- Buttons A+B+C: Send opponent flying into opposite plane (line attack)
- Button C: Tease and taunt your opponent (tap lightly)
- Button A: Strong punch
- Button B: Strong kick
- Button X: Weak punch
- Button Y: Weak kick
- Button Z: 3-D movement
- Button C: Send opponent flying into opposite plane (line attack)
- Mode Button: Tease and taunt your opponent (tap lightly)
Download Fatal Fury 2
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features: Single game mode
- Brutal Unleashed
- Cosmic Carnage
- Fatal Fury
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist
- Sailor Moon
- Samurai Shodown
- Virtua Fighter
- VR Troopers
- Yu Yu Hakusho - Sunset Fighters
2017-10-09 Fatal Fury 2 game added.
- Mortal Kombat 2 (32x)
- Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls
- Primal Rage
- Mortal Kombat (gamegear)
- Streets Of Rage 2 (gamegear)
- Mortal Kombat II (gamegear)
- Dragon's Lair