Streets of Rage 2
You've waited a long time for this game. The Streets of Rage II is better than the original in every way. Mr. X and his drug gang have returned to Metro City. Axel and Blaze are back and they're teamed up with two new terrific characters, Skate and Max. There are fantastic new moves, outrageous new levels, more color and even more action than the first Streets of Rage. Check out these hot players and their moves...
This guy may be slightly slower than the other brawlers, but what he lacks in speed is more than made up by his awesome strength.
- TIP: Close, grab from rear and B causes a severe bent over back throw.
- TIP: C, then B with down direction causes a radical shoulder/elbow crash.
- TIP: Close with enemy, grab from behind, C and then B. You'll give a vertical down throw.
- TIP: Hit A and direction toward enemies. You'll get a tremendously powerful shoulder dash with a roll finish.
- TIP: Hold down B, hit C with direction and he clears to his rear with a vicious back kick.
- TIP: C (jump), then B gives Max a powerful 2-handed bash.
The smallest in stature, this new addition to our fighters makes up with his speed and technique. This wheeled warrior may become a player favorite.
- TIP: Hold front, then B gives a double head- ^ butt with a disabling elbow finish.
- TIP: Hold rear, then B and Skate sits on enemy's shoulders and wails on his head.
- TIP: Double D-Button gets a dash. B while dashing and you'll make an area- clearing cannonball spin.
- TIP: Hold down B, then C and Skate does a terrific-looking rear cartwheel kick.
This woman has been in training since we last saw her. Blaze is the most balanced of our brawlers. Her speed and power are both equal.
- TIP: Rear hold, then B causes an impressive over-the-back throw.
- TIP: B, hit C with direction and she does an enemy, dumping sweep.
- TIP: C, then B creates a sensational airkick.
- TIP: Front hold, then B gives a good old- fashioned straight shoulder throw.
This guy returns from the original and he's faster, badder, badder and badder.
- TIP: C, then B gives a generous airkick.
- TIP: C, then B with down and Axel gives Kneebash from the air.
- TIP: Rear grab, then B shocks with a fantastic reverse throw.
- TIP: A gives a glorious flaming roundhouse.
- TIP: B then C causes a backhand in either direction. Special Features
- TIP: Make your opponent drop his knife and you can use it against him...or someone else!
- TIP: Pick up a lead pipe to beat some sense into your enemies.
- TIP: Punch out the newspaper vendor and you II get more than a good read.
Streets of Rage is back with a vengeance. This time, Metro City is under the control of an evil drug gang, and lies in ruins. You can slug it out with Axel and Blaze, and two new fighters, - a huge pro wrestler called Max, and Adam's younger brother Sammy. Multiplayer option lets you play against a friend, or team up to overcome Mister X and the evil gang of thugs.
We can't wait to play this one. We hear it has bigger characters, smoother animations, and better sound and music than the original.
Streets of Rage 2 is the best beat-em-up game ever. No game has come out since its release to knock it from its throne. Now granted, not too many games that are released these days are beat-em-ups, but this game is still the best one around.
Skate, Blaze and Axel are back in Streets of Rage 2, an action-packed, six-stage sequel to Streets of Rage. This one- or two-player, Gear-to-Gear portable brawler from Sega will have you leaping, punching and kicking with more electrifying moves than ever before. Bust loose on some bad guys. It'll be a blast.
Playing as one of the three vigilante heroes, your task is to save your friend Adam from the elusive Mr. X. With luck and some talented fists, the streets will be safe to walk again.
This portable version of the 16-bit monster smash has the same jnrensity, the same look and feel, and all the same moves of the Genesis version, but adds a hot new move. Each character has a new Special Attack that is done by holding down Button 1 for two seconds. The jabs, kicks, throws and special attacks are easily managed on the two-button controller. For instance, each player has a killer move you can do by hitting the D-Button Toward twice, then Button 1 once. This executes Axels Grand Uppercut, Blazes Vertical Slash and Skated Dynamite Headbutt.
Streets of Rage 2's interface is simple and accurate. You'll find plenty of weapons, power-ups and bonuses under tires, garbage cans and phone booths. The stereo music and sounds are some of the best heard on the Game Gear. Graphically, Streets of Rage 2 looks fantastic. The colors and moves are extra hot.
It's time to knock some heads and clear out the gangs again. Street cleaning, anyone?
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode