Streets of Rage 3 Download
PC compatible, P-200
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
This has always been a good series, and I really enjoyed this cart. A few things bothered me. The music wasn't up to par with what Yuzo Koshiro normally does, and the sounds were substandard. The background animations are really good, and the diversity of game play adds tremendously One question: why did Sega change the characters' outfits to gender neutral colors? It is still a great Sega fighter.
It's back again. Streets of Rage 3 offers new fighters, more moves, and better levels than the previous episodes Does this make it a better game? Sure, but not without some compromises. The music, although done by Yuzo Koshiro, is really bad. What happened, Yuzo? The levels are really huge and offer tons of thugs to beat up over and over again. It's good, but in the end it's strictly another walk-and-fight game.
YESSSM Streets of Rage 3 is a continuation of one of the best fighting adventures from Sega. With 24-Megs of memory, there are loads of lethal moves and an improved soundtrack. There are even more moves when you play with the six-button controller. Very cool with the Head-to-Head Battle Mode The only bad part is the heinous slowdown in some areas of the game. Bummer! Still a great fight title, though.
Definitely a good sequel! It has all the moves and characters that made the first a smash hit. It looks and plays well, fully utilizing the 24-Megs. There are lots of new guys to fight and different paths to take. One of the best new features is the ability to play as Roo the kangaroo, a hidden character. Overall it's fun to play alone or head-to-head. However, the concept is starting to get over used and repetitive.
Streets of Rage for the Genesis was one of Sega's original blockbusters. Now the gang is back in a third all-new cart crammed full of fighting action, and they've got new allies and new enemies all over the city. One or two players can take on Streets of Rage 3 with three- or six-button controllers. But why kick back when you can kick butt with the Sega Activator!
Takin' It To The Streets
The city officials are acting real weird. Bombs are mysteriously detonating all over the city. Axel, Blaze, Skate, and the new guy Zan don't need to look far to know who's behind everything. With your help, they're gonna clean up the streets and get to the bottom of all this evil business.
And it ain't gonna be pretty. Whether you use Axel's Dragon Smash, Blaze's vicious Wind Blast, or Skate's Dynamite Head Butt, the crews' signature moves still wreak devastating damage. But if it's new moves you're after, meet Zan, the cyborg man. He's here to help the crew figure out what's goin' down and slam a few heads in the process. He also likes to give his enemies a jolt. Zan has pretty good range, and his punching ability alone is powerful enough to make any street punk spit teeth.
If you need some practice before you take on the bad guys, or if you just feel like beating up on your pals, try Battle Mode. You can duke it out or just learn your moves with any two fighters, in almost any level of the game. Blaze vs. Zan or Axel vs. Skate...who do you think would win?
Zan is definitely not someone you'd want to run into on a rainy day.
The train comes along every five to ten seconds. When the tracks start to shake, take off or be flattened!
These three bosses like to disappear. Move around when they're gone so they can't tind you when they reappear.
Blaze owns one of the most devastating combos in the game. She can throw an enemy, fire a Wind Blast, and finish off her foe with her Blitz attack.
Use the materials around you to ward off attackers. Try your special attack with weapons for a surprise move.
Never hackward-body-siam the Fat Boys. When they fall they'll inflict damage on you.
- When you reach a hallway that's blocked by ninjas and a closed door, defeat all the enemies. Then stand to the left of the door and special-attack to enter a hidden room full of power-ups.
- Your character's throw move is the most damaging attack that doesn't sap your power supply.
- For every 40,000 points you earn without dying, your character earns a star. If you earn three stars, your Blitz attack becomes more awesome than ever.
- You'll find some surprises when you use the X, Y, and Z buttons of a six-button controller.
- If your special-attack meter isn't full, you take damage when you use the attack
- Check for goodies behind each box in the first level.
- If you leave your food uncovered for too long, that punk you're beating up will take it for himself.
Hey, Streets of Rage fanatics, it's time to rage on with Sega's Streets of Rage 3 for the Genesis! Axel, Skate, and Blaze are back and ready to go totally ballistic with their new friend Zan. Whether you prefer side-scrolling Fighting/Action or head-to-head competition, this game delivers. One or two players can slam it out with a 3- or 6-Button controller, or they can really swing into action with Sega's full-scale mean machine, the Activator. Any way you play it, it's hard-hitting urban warfare.
Could It Be Mr. X?
Along with all the cool new stuff, Streets fans will recognize a few not-so-friendly faces. Strange things are happening around town, and it sure seems like Mr. X is behind it all. Bombs are exploding all over the city, the local authorities are acting really bizarre, and street thugs are having a field day. You blew Mr. X to smithereens in Streets of Rage 2, so what's the problem? It couldn't really be Mr. X..could it? Blaze, Skate, and Axel will turn the streets upside-down to find out. With the help of their electrifying new friend, Dr. Zan, they're practically unstoppable.
- The X, Y, and Z buttons on a 6-Button controller give you immediate access to moves that you normally have to earn the right to use with a 3-Button controller.
- When you're attacked from all sides, use your special move and possibly some health points -even if your health meter is low. It beats a complete wipe-out
- Throwing an enemy over the edge is a snap, and it saves you a lot of punching and kicking.
- Reserve plenty of time to finish the game. You've gotta get through seven-levels and more than 20 stages without passwords or saves.
- The throw is the most powerful move in the game.
- If a reverse throw won't break an enemy's hold, use your character's special attack — it's a guaranteed escape.
- Search each area thoroughly for hidden goodies.
- There's more than one way to end the game.
- Faster controller response.
- A spectakmove power meter.
- Bigger, brighter, smoother, faster, leaner, meaner characters! The crew has new moves, new friends, new enemies, new music, new locations, and new weapons. Are you ready?
- Awesome Blitz attacks. Each time you rack up 40,000 points without dying, you get a star. With three stars, the Blitz attack will have your enemies running scared.
- Dr. Zan, a cyborg with devastating power and speed. He'll give any street thug a good shock.