Pick up your whip and your spear — a wooden stake and some garlic wouldn't hurt either! Konami's giving you the chance to carry on the unending fight against involuntary anemia and the Master of the Undead in style with Castlevania Bloodlines, their first Castlevania title for the Genesis. The latest in Konami's Castlevania game line, Bloodlines brings you all the fast-paced, whip- cracking action of the original with a new fighter, new battlegrounds and new enemies.
Fans of the Castlevania action games will he familiar with the famous Morris name and the familiar Vampire Killer whip.
New to the Genesis version Ls Spaniard Eric Lecarde and his Alcarde Spear. Each can be powered up by finding the right items. The object of Castlevania Blmllincs is lo find Dracula and hammer of fang-facc back into the grave. To do lhal you have to track him across seven multilevel, monster-laden stages.
Bloodlines is a three-button title. Options allow you to select difficulty and the buttons for your Main Weapon, Weapon Item and for Jumping. The most important key to winning is timing. Each of the bosses and major enemy types attacks in patterns. Learn 'em to win. Playing the game at the easier levels first is another good way to leam the patterns, though most hard-core gamers will jump right into the fight and learn to whip/ spear and jump as the game goes on.
- Eric Lecarde's Alcarde Spear is a more versatile weapon because you have more reach and can stab Up and Down.
- Use thrown weapons against bosses as they approach, then switch to your primary weapon for a quick hit or two before moving out of their way.
- Super moves make you temporarily invincible.
- Don't pick up every weapon you knock down. Some are much better than others. Try to hang onto the good ones.
- Fat and Thin Candles each hold different items. You'll find weapon objects in Fat Candles.
- Collect 99 gems to get an extra life. One Blue gem equals five Red gems.
- Attack Items use a certain number of gems each time they are used. At certain points in the game, rising water or other obstacles will force you ahead in the game.
- Don't panic and move too quickly. Follow the pace of the game.
The Plot Thickens
Konami unearths Castlevania-Bloodlines for Sega Genesis, the most challenging, most chilling adventure in vampire hunting history! As whip-wielding John or master lanceman Eric, pursue your bloodstained destiny across Europe chasing the latest, evilest incarnation of horror, Countess Bartley. Shudder at 6 stages of shocking new graphic sights and sounds from your worst nightmare. Skele-dragons, spear thrusting minotaurs, grotesque giants and ghastly creatures are dying to slay you with gruesome attacks and strange powers. So take up your sacred weapons and begin. Just remember that you already have one foot in the grave.
Download Castlevania: Bloodlines
PC compatible, P-200
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features: Single game mode
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Castlevania - The New Generation
- Greendog - The Beached Surfer Dude
- Kid Chameleon
- Nightmare Circus
- Rastan Saga II
- Risky Woods
- Shinobi 3 - Return of the Ninja Master
- Splatterhouse 3
- Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers
- Wayne's World
- Wolf Child
2005-09-25 Castlevania Bloodlines continues the Castlevania game series.
- RocketBowl Plus
- Pizza Frenzy
- Tennis Titans
- Bubblefish Bob
- Kick Shot Pool
- Tumble Bugs
- Anime Bowling Babes
- Slyder Adventures