Warlock Free Download
Though it was released more than 15 years ago, I still remember Warlock as being a game with a very interesting story. Now I know it followed the plot from the movie, but this does not happen all the time. Guiding the druid through the past to stop the Warlock finding the six ancient runestones was a fun and exciting adventure full of surprises. What I liked about the game is that weapons were not important or inexistent
In Warlock you can move it left, right, down and up. It does hurt enemies more than your regular shot and can be used to grab items normally out of your reach. Enemies attack in different ways. Some swooping at you, some charging and some even firing arrows at you. You cant just charge in there like Rambo, you actually have to think and use tactics to bring down most later level enemies. Using the different spells at the right time is dire if you wish to complete the game.
The music is pretty creepy. It does a good job due to the dark, evil feel to the game. Sounds effects are average. The zombies sound cool dying and depends on what you hit with your attack, it makes the correct sound. Metal, flesh, stone and the such.
You're the do-gooder scion of a long line of druids.
He's a malcontent bent on raising all sorts of hell.
The two of you face off in Acclaim's Warlock for Genesis, a respectable but not exactly trailblazing Action title with RPG overtones.
In racing the Warlock to six magic stones, you blast assorted cretins and collect and cast spells.
In other words, the play is basic walk-and-shoot with a few power-ups thrown in.
That said, the Warlock himself is pretty cool.
He's got a mocking laugh and a way of disappearing and reappearing that makes battling him a real challenge.
- Use your orb to grab high-up spells — jumping won't help.
- Save your strong smart bombs for undead creatures; the weak bombs take care of the living.
- Jump repeatedly to increase your height when using a levitation crystal.
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- DEcapAttack Free Download
- Ex-Mutants Free Download
- Gods Free Download
- Greendog - The Beached Surfer Dude Free Download
- Kid Chameleon Free Download
- Nightmare Circus Free Download
- Rastan Saga II Free Download
- Resq Free Download
- Risky Woods Free Download
- Shinobi 3 - Return of the Ninja Master Free Download
- Spirou Free Download
- Splatterhouse 3 Free Download
- Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers Free Download
- Turrican Free Download
- Valis Free Download
- Wayne's World Free Download
- Wolf Child Free Download
- Ys III - Wanderers from Ys Free Download
- Worms Free Download
- WWF RAW Free Download
- WWF Royal Rumble Free Download
- WWF Super Wrestlemania Free Download
- WWF Wrestlemania Arcade Game Free Download
- Yogi Bear's Cartoon Capers Free Download
- Evil Invasion Free Download
- Heavy Weapon Deluxe Free Download