Best Of The Best Championship Karate
With lightning-fast fists and feet of fury...you're ready to prove you're the world's fiercest karate champion in Best of the Best Championship Karate from Electro Brain. Best of the Best is a one- or twoplayer action title with a wide range of player-configurable options. Best of the Best is . breaking ground as one of the first titles for the Activator body controller, so you can use your arms and legs in punches and kicks to control your fighters.
You choose the name and look of your character, then send him through training to hone his technique and build up his strength. Before your fighter steps into the karate ring, you can customize his punches and kicks with 13 different moves from a menu of 55 for every match. You'll face 16 opponents in regular tournament rounds.
The game takes on new dimensions with the Activator. Standing in the center of the light ring, you control the actions of your character with your own body moves. Plus, you can use your imagination to come up with moves not possible on any other controller. Use the Activator to really feel what it is like to enter championship karate.
- Best of the Best has a password save that allows you to keep your custom-trained fighter for later play...and another challenger.
- Train before entering into any competition. You'll go into the ring much stronger.
- Review your matches with the VCR mode to learn the best ways to combine punches and kicks into combinations.
- The Leg Sweep is a move that will work on just about every character.
- You'll reach the Kumate alter every five or six tournament wins.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Best Of The Best Championship Karate Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Fighters Megamix
- Street Fighter 2 Plus Champion Edition
- Super Street Fighter 2 - The New Challengers
- Virtua Fighter