Clean up The Skies with.
Math vs. Trash:
your buddy Spot. You have to complete three levels of math action to get your pal back. First you pilot a spaceship through a galaxy of trash. Your radar gives you a math problem to solve, and you've gotta zap the garbage that has the right answer. Watch out for enemy spaceships! The next two levels have younger gamers blasting evil space critters, avoiding dangerous garbage, and becoming even more amazingly great at math.
It All Adds Up:
Math Blaster's 12 difficulty levels make it a great adventure for kids from six to 12 years old. Junior space explorers can practice their addition and subtraction. Older brothers and sisters can get more advanced with multiplication and even division. Remember, if you want to take a real trip in outer space, you need to have your times tables down cold.
- One plus one always equals two.
- You can shoot a spaceship or just use your shield.
- Any number divided by itself equals one.
- Do your homework.
- When you get to a new level in the Cave, shoot all the bad guys before you do the math.
- Don't try this with your Activator.
- When in doubt, borrow from the tens column.
Download Math Blaster
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features: Single game mode
2017-10-25 Math Blaster game added.