Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! 2
With a fair number of improvements over the last incarnation, Binkley's Shut Up & Jam 2 from Accolade for Genesis raises the temp slightly.
Play against Sir Charles and the streetball boyz on eight tastefully graffitied outdoor courts, with 10 selectable characters (22 total), a new battery backup, and lots more voice, if you're willing to include constant mumblings of "My bad" as speech.
There are more moves and more than 25 jams.
This game hasn't got the speed of the more popular streetball titles—but it's not so bad if you're a screaming round-ball hound.
- Use Buttons A and В simultaneously to block a shot.
- To do an alley-oop, press Button С while dribbling when a teammate is near the basket, then tap Button В to complete the move.
- Button В steals on defense. Use it.
Download Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! 2
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! 2 Screenshots and Media
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Bulls Vs. Blazers
- Center Ring Boxing
- Double Dribble
- Double Header
- Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
- Muhammed Ali Heavyweight Boxing
- R.B.I '93 Baseball
- Space Jam
- Speedball 2
- Steep Slope Sliders
- Super High Impact
- Tiny Toon Adventures - Acme All Stars
- Triple Play 96
- Winter Heat