NFL's Greatest: San Francisco vs. Dallas Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Mix great video game with tons of real NFL film footage. Add two teams that together won seven Super Bowls in a 15-year period. Stir in the familiar sounds of the football stadium and music. Bring it up to spin, and you get NFL's Greatest: S.F. 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys on Sega CD from Sega Sports. For one or two players, this football fantasy features 28 greats from 15 years of 'Niners and Cowboys teams. Choose Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Tony Dorsett, "Too Tall" Jones, Joe Montana, Dwight Clark, Ronnie Lott and many more. Make your subs, call your plays and watch the game come to life with real NFL footage all from the comfort of your armchair.
He Throws Deep!
You set the plays, select the quarterback and make the calls. Choose from blazing full-screen football action, window-size with the field visible or a random combination of both. Either way, you end up with spectacular live footage from NFL Films™. Make the coaching decisions about running, passing and defensive plays against the computer or a human opponent. If things aren't going well for the 49ers, pull Steve Young and put Joe Montana on the field. Set up a Hail Mary and watch Montana throw deep. The outcome depends on the defender's play call!
For those with a taste for challenge, there are the Scenarios. These predesigned game situations put you in true-to-life coaching dilemmas. Scenario number one, for instance, puts the down by three points in the fourth quarter with three minutes remaining. The 49ers have the ball on their 1-yard line. What plays would you call?
- TIP: Change up your play calling to keep the computer on its toes. If you run a lot, the CPU defends against running plays. Mix it up.
- TIP: When you are on offense around the 30-yard line, running plays work best.
- TIP: When you've got the ball around midfield, a short passing game is better.
- TIP: On defense, the 4-3, Man Weak or Man Strong are effective against both running and passing.
- TIP: The Quick Outs passing plays have a higher percentage of completion.
TIP: In addition to watching the action, you get prompts about the last play's outcome.
TIP: Follow the scoreboard-style animations for interceptions, tumbles and two-minute warnings.
- TIP: Keep track of your stats with the Stats Screen.
- TIP: Substitute quarterbacks from the Niners and Cowboys Hall of Fame.
- TIP: Add real zest and an added challenge Id your coaching experience with the Scenario option.
NFL's Greatest: San Francisco vs. Dallas Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- NFL Sports Talk Football Download
- Joe Montana's NFL Football Download
- Madden NFL 97 Download
- Madden NFL '94 Download
- Madden NFL '95 Download
- NFL '95 Download