The pain of losing a friend, deception and theft, hard fatal battles and a rise in seriousness all contain within the dystopian world of Pokémon Reborn. Embark on a perilous journey with your trusty pocket monsters.
Dystopia isn't about Pokémon
The world of Reborn feels like it was written by the writers of the DC Comics universe. An earthquake shaken city, a criminal gang, a dangerous acid lake nearby, and a grim atmosphere wherever the protagonist is. A new Pokémon trainer arrives in this world and has to evolve in this unpleasant place. Explore the large open world and gather your collection of pokémon, if you can keep them.
Pokémon Reborn is a fan-made version of the Pokémon games. Fans have never had enough of the already released versions, and making their own storylines allows for the vast world of the Pokémon universe. The game is much darker and more complex in atmosphere than the original versions, and the main differences are similar to the conditions of the famous Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge:
- Twenty-one starting Pokémon, instead of four.
- Pokémon die on loss of consciousness. Technically. Hero will no longer be able to use dead monsters.
- Reduced number of health recovery potions the player can carry. It is rare to find Pokémon trainers who are willing to heal your pocket monsters.
- Other trainers fight not for fun, but for profit. Your character can be easily robbed.
- There are as many as eighteen training rooms in the Reborn universe. Each trainer has six pokémon and they are the same level as the player. Winning will be much harder.
- When sparring, the field affects the pokémon. In addition to increasing the strength of certain types of fields can impose debuffs, thus complicating each battle.
No more cuteness
Pokémon Reborn is clearly not intended for newcomers to the franchise, but for veterans who are pretty fed up with the simplicity and vanity of the original version. No more rainbow worlds and bright hues, only gloom and dystopia as companions. In this game it is difficult to initially understand who is really a friend and who is an enemy. Characters act only in their own interest and not always someone is left alive afterwards.
Fan game that makes even experienced players sweat. Master the methods of dealing with the villains terrorizing the city. Become a worthy trainer who won't lose many Pokémon. Conquer the world of Pokémon Reborn and never want to return to the original worlds again.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)