- Developer: FNTASTIC
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2021)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- User Rating: 2.0/10 - 1 vote
- Rate this game:
Small towns harbor many secrets, some of which do not want to be revealed, such as in the survival horror game Propnight. The prop hunt genre adds a hide-and-seek element to the game, which prevents the killer from properly stalking his victims.
Features hunt and teen survival techniques
Teens continue to go missing in a small country town. Who is behind it, and whose funeral will gather the small settlement of residents around it? Find out in Propnight's story, where you become one of the perpetually troubled teens, or the cause of their disappearance.
Machines as a path to freedom
The game combines the gameplay of famous members of its genres, such as Dead by Daylight and Prop Hunt. The four vs. one game forces the player who plays as the maniac to follow the victim players. In turn, the victim players must activate the machines that open the door to freedom. There are a total of seven machines scattered around the location, only five of which need to be activated.
Survival Hide and Seek
A distinctive feature of Propnight is the ability to play a kind of hide-and-seek with a maniac. Scan any object in the location and use ancient magic to transform into that same object while hiding in your surroundings. The maniac is still able to attack such hidden objects, but is hardly able to distinguish the player-pumpkin in a mountain of the same pumpkins.
While the players themselves only have a choice between gender and teenage clothing, the maniacs' choice affects their abilities, attack speed, and appearance, respectively. The choice of assassins in the game is small:
- Banshee - the screaming dead nun not only flies intimidatingly, but also does damage at a distance with her scream. Fear the spirit and her deadly claws.
- Akasha - Vampire girl can set traps with her blood magic and just looks like a real sophisticated vampire lady
- Granny - the old lady is looking for the secrets of eternal youth in killing teenagers or it's a new soup recipe. Either way, the invisible old lady, if not killing, is a real nuisance.
- Imposter - someone who completely copies your habits, appearance and habits is not a very pleasant person, and if a killer does it, it's already scary. An assassin with the abilities and appearance of the victims will make you doubt even yourself
- Keymaster - a witch doctor with a crazy look. Someone who can use magic is always dangerous, especially to untrained teenagers
A game that combines elements of two well-known members of the genre and does it well. Maybe a full-fledged tall teen can't escape from a maniac, but a bun will definitely be able to hide. Become objects to defeat the killer or learn how to properly use your abilities to catch little rascals.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)