- Developer: Ubisoft
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2021)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- User Rating: 6.0/10 - 2 votes
- Rate this game:
Trying out new tricks alone is an adrenaline rush, but what if you have a whole team of faithful friends around you, and the same fans of risking their lives? In Riders Republic you don't have to imagine, the most large-scale multiplayer simulator of various sports will immerse you in this fascinating journey.
Through the parks to the canyons
Picturesque landscapes and the most reckless tracks await your arrival in the most realistic simulator of dangerous sports. Leave fear off the screen and break into large-scale races that will not leave indifferent even the most unimpressed. Adrenaline and mountains of excitement await you amid the scenery of the American National Parks. Bryce Canyon, Sequoia Park, Yosemite Valley, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain and Grand Teton. The full relevance of the real terrain will give the races a realistic feel.
Conquer the air and the ground
Sport comes in many forms, so in Riders Republic your challenge to nature and fear is not limited to just one mode of transportation. You can test yourself in:
- Snowboarding - two types of competitions are available to test your abilities. Race "downhill" will show the fastest snowboarder, and in "freeride" mode you can evaluate the quality and complexity of dangerous tricks
- Wingsuit - gliding over desert canyons or snow-capped peaks is what it means to be truly free. Who will master the element of air and come to the finish line first? This mystery will be revealed after each match.
- Skiing - when a powerful mountain slope and a person is separated only by a pair of wooden sticks - you can start to panic. However, panic is an unfamiliar feeling for the participants of "freeride" and "downhill" races in the adrenaline game - Riders Republic
- Cycling - the most dangerous, lost and winding trails are waiting for you and your two-wheeled friend to test your courage. There's no room for speed, staying alive and making it to the finish line is the challenge of the Riders Republic bike trails
But not only a huge multiplayer is not enough for an adrenaline-hungry player. At any time you can go to the reclusive single-player mode and just enjoy the beauties of the open world. Beat your own records, train in different disciplines and enjoy the freedom of the world of Riders Republic.
Freedom is in windswept hair, it's in battered kneepads and it lurks in the most dangerous trails of the sports simulator - Riders Republic. Only the most memorable landscapes, the largest multiplayer races and the most adrenaline-hungry players.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)