- Developer: Waygetter Electronics
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2016)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Christmas and presents are the second most anticipated holiday for a child, after his birthday. However, the Christmas of the protagonist of the horror film Tattletail turns out to be a creepy event. What horrors are stored in the hero's house and how to survive it all?
Nightmare Before Christmas
Christmas is a time when many begin to believe in fairy tales, and the cold winter weather is warmed by the warm emotions of people waiting for the holiday. The main character, like all children, was impatiently waiting for that very festive night, when the whole family gathers for dinner and gives each other presents. But before that big night there are still five long and tedious days, and you want to open the gift now. As a result, the impatient child opens the gift wrapping and out of the transparent box the toy Tattletail looks at him. It would seem, how could an innocent unpacking of a gift turn into a disaster? Look for the answer among the empty rooms of the hero's house and the grinding sounds from the basement.
Tattletail is a robotic toy that performs all the same functions as a regular live pet. The toy requires grooming, and if it doesn't get it, it starts crying. The toy's care list includes:
- Feeding. You don't forget to feed your puppy, do you? Well, it is not advisable to forget about feeding Tattletail, if you do not want to upset his mother
- Hygiene. While bathing the robot toy may not be the best idea, brushing its purple fur will go a long way toward keeping it hygienic
- Entertainment. Tattletail wants to have fun, and you're going to help him do it. Play hide-and-seek or tag with Tattletale. But don't keep him waiting too long or he'll get lonely.
- Charging. You'll get a boost from the portable charging station, which is located in the scariest place in the house - the basement
The main task of the player remains to meet all the needs of Tattletail. After all, if the child is not fed and pampered, his mother will be unhappy.
Mom is always around
The main villain of the game is considered to be Tattletail's mother, Mama Tattletail. Mama always finds her baby and puts him to bed. The big toy, which is designed to lull babies heavily dusted in the basement, but seems to come to life with the arrival of the baby Tattletail in the house. The monster toy instantly kills anyone who dares to touch its children.
The monster toy reacts to sounds and moves swiftly, but only when no one is looking at it. Satisfy all Tattletail's needs, get away from Mama Tattletail and try to live to see Christmas.
Find out the truth about the strange disappearances of children and the creepy robotic toys that are Tattletail. Survive a few nights in the care of robot mom and don't disappoint your real parents with an unexpected death. Miracles happen on Christmas Eve, maybe your survival is one of them?
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)