The Crew 2
- Developer: Ivory Tower SAS
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2018)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
The Crew 2 is a three-dimensional racing game with rich graphics and an open world where you can visit real US cities and ride there in planes, racing cars, speedboats and motorcycles.
The main advantage of the game - the map imitates the road network of the United States of America. Of course, the location is greatly simplified if compared to the original. The user will participate in races for leadership on different vehicles. The game is based on physical laws, so that each vehicle is driven in a special way. Four styles of racing are available to the player, each player can choose something to their liking and immediately start the race:
- Off-road - among mud, dust, sand and over a cliff. The soil always tends to interfere with safe driving.
- Street - on the streets of million-dollar cities, among the current life of the American nation. The player will ride among the glass and huge buildings that rest directly in the sky (as long as they don't get blown away by the wind?)
- Professional - these races take place on specially designated places, race tracks. Roads with perfect pavement and a lot of gawking motorists. Only rivals and the player, no obstacles to show the full superiority and skills.
- Freestyle. This mode allows you to ride at your own pleasure on the open world and explore your own abilities on your favorite vehicles
For players who do not like to fight with artificial intelligence, and like to ride against real people, there is a multiplayer mode. Multiplayer mode allows players from all over the world to arrange with each other competitive races.
The Crew 2 gives players a sense of freedom, drive and adrenaline. The opportunity to travel with a breeze through the beautiful outdoors from New York City to Washington, D.C. is priceless. There is an opportunity to choose how to get: on asphalt, sand, air or sea - this is not given in all games. Recommended for fans of Driver: San Francisco or Forza Horizon 4.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)