- Developer: Steve Gabry
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2016)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Sally Face is a two-dimensional dark indie horror in two-dimensional graphics with a special atmosphere and a deep story, where the player will solve simple puzzles and solve many mysterious riddles while overcoming fear and squeamishness.
The main character is Sully's boyfriend. His nickname is Cromsali - creepy, isn't it? The character himself carries within him memories of a horrible past life. Pity or indifference to Sully? It's up to the player to decide. The guy looks moody:
- Long blue and messy hair tied in two ponytails
- A facial prosthetic that looks like an old-fashioned (and intimidating) hockey goalie mask
- Skinny build.
He looks like he's about to die of exhaustion, his clothes hanging on him like a scarecrow.
Plot and gameplay
Sully and his father leave their usual place of residence and now go to a new apartment. The apartment is located in a dilapidated house and the neighbors are not trustworthy. It seems that someone is about to commit a crime here.
The player will investigate the bloody murders. It is necessary to explore the location, look for the right objects, solve logic puzzles, communicate with characters and win in exciting mini-games.
The artists did a great job
The artwork looks cool. I haven't seen this kind of art style anywhere else (or maybe in Nickelodeon cartoons?). The stylization of the characters leaves a good impression:
- A black rocker with a red beard in tattered clothes - he looks like a walking madman! He's clearly got cocaine in his pockets.
- A goat with a severed head all in blood - brings out the darkness
- Skinny woman with scars and cuts on her green skin: I think she's a zombie
- Girl with rocker makeup and a choker around her neck - huge green eyes draw her in and make me sympathize with her
Sally Face has won good positions on the Steam game aggregator and has taken three prestigious awards. There are many fans all over the world who create their own art based on the game's story. We recommend fans of Fran Bow, Little Misfortune, and Omori. Interesting storytelling, elaborate drawing and tragedy make this game good.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)