Rise of Nations
- Developer: Big Huge Games
- Genre: Strategy/Wargame
- Originally on: Windows (2003)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Rise of Nations is a high-quality turn-based strategy game with an isometric view, where the player will become a true father of a state and a nation, able to assert himself in economic, military, and political influence. The aim of the game is to lead one of the available eighteen nations through the course of history: from its creation to the present day. Upgrade your army, state, trade, and science to divide and conquer. You will first control rudimentary units and then modern pieces of equipment.
The player will engage in serious politics:
- Resource extraction
- Building homes and outbuildings
- Conducting combat operations
Every strategist will smile when he finds out what the game Rise of Nations can do. Every settlement can be conquered. Nothing prevents you from taking any capital of the world with a hail of catapults and storming soldiers. Remember! The military occupation power of the attackers must be once more than that of the defenders - the minimum ratio is three to one. If your army is much smaller, don't even think about it... Save your honor and the lives of your soldiers, though... Who thinks about the lives of innocent people these days? Get more allies and build diplomacy wisely to get support at the most crucial moment - like more gold, wood, or even an ally's army.
Let's talk about the available modes:
- Cooperative. Two kings rule the same nation - call only good friends so as not to quarrel over power
- Lightning Decision - losing your first city means ruin! Build diplomacy and quickly reach the information age
- "Assassin" - the player is assigned a specific enemy, a blood enemy, who must be urgently wiped off the face of the earth
- "Quick Mode. From ancient to modern, from short swords to nuclear weapons you can reach in twenty minutes
Rise of Nations is the coolest strategy that deserves the best awards. We recommend it to fans of Age of Mythology and Age of Empires IV.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode