Soldier of Fortune Free Download
"It's undeniably fun to play. The levels aren't particularly taxing but they are imaginatively designed. The real-world setting adds to the thrill, as does - and we're almost ashamed to admit this -the outrageous level of violence. It probably deserves to be banned - but while It's here, let's enjoy It quietly."
What you said
- "I'd have to agree completely with your 80 per cent score of Soldier Of Fortune, but I question your reasons. Aside from telling us about the laughable plot and shamefully gory gore, you forgot to mention the cool way the enemies jump out from imaginative places and how beautifully balanced the weapons are, amongst other things. The game is surprisingly realistic and the effect of enemy fire on your ability to aim is unrivalled as far as I can see. Although there is an extreme lack of 'scream' sound files and a pointless email system for your missions, the maps are excellent and the gameplay is furious. It may not be as good as Half-Life, but I'll be playing it for longer, online as well."
- "I just bought Soldier Of Fortune the other week after months of eager anticipation and, have to say, I'm fairly impressed. The first time you kill someone it's just soooo much fun to see them convulsing on the floor, rapidly losing limbs as you plug bullet after bullet into them. I soon found that this was like the swearing in Kingpin though; initially its fantastic but you soon stop noticing it after a while. I've found that a lot of the FPSs being released lately seem to shove all of their ideas into the first couple of levels, and then just make the rest of the game as basic as they can with no other interesting bits, but I thought that SOFdid OK in maintaining a constant standard. I've had a few games on multiplayer and I was a bit disappointed with the size of the maps. Granted there are a fair few, but I thought they were just too small to have a good run around in."
- I have been reading your mag for years now and it is the best on the market. But I felt as though I had to complain about your recent review of Soldier Of Fortune. To give this excellent game a score of 80 per cent is ludicrous. I have been playing first-person-shooters from the days of Wolfenstein and have played them all and, apart from Doom and Half-Life, no other game has had me so engrossed or provided such a great atmosphere. The missions are well thought out and challenge you to think instead of just blasting anything that moves. The graphics are glorious and the James Bond style music adds an extra dimension to the atmosphere that is NOT present in other first-person shooters. The review seemed to dwell on how boring your character is. What?? What the hell does that matter, it's the game I want to read about. The review seemed as though it had been knocked together at the last minute by somebody who has barely played the game. Have you tried it online? It is excellent and well supported. SOF is the best FPS currently available, it oozes quality, and it urinates on Quake III"
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Soldier of Fortune Screenshots
- Battlezone II: Combat Commander Free Download
- Blood II: The Chosen Free Download
- Codename: Eagle Free Download
- Counter-Strike Free Download
- Delta Force 2 Free Download
- Descent 3 Free Download
- Doom Free Download
- Half-Life Free Download
- Half-Life: Opposing Force Free Download
- Heavy Gear II Free Download
- Hellgate: London Free Download
- Heretic Free Download
- Hexen II Free Download
- Hidden & Dangerous Free Download
- Hitman: Codename 47 Free Download
- Kingpin: Life of Crime Free Download
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Free Download
- Red Faction Free Download
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein Free Download
- Serious Sam Free Download
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter Free Download
- SiN Free Download
- System Shock 2 Free Download
- The Wheel of Time Free Download
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Free Download
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Free Download
- Tribes 2 Free Download
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Free Download
- Unreal Free Download