Sports Talk Baseball Free Download
Sports Talk Baseball is Sega's latest addition to their exclusive Sports Talk Series. This two - player cart goes so far beyond sports simulation that it's licensed by the Major League Baseball Players Association.
Thrill to play - by - play calls for accurate, on - going analysis. Incredibly detailed graphics. Multiple viewing angles. Close - ups. It's better than watching baseball on TV.
Pick your favorite team. Adjust the line - up and trade up for a long ball hitter or an out - fielder.
Slug it out with the pros in an All Star Game. Show off your talent in an Exhibition Showdown. Or go for the Pennant in a race of 15,30,81 or 162 games. You can even choose from three stadiums, each one with different action.
This cart plays just like the real thing, so most of baseball's traditional rules and strategies serve you well. Say you've got runners on first and second. Move them along with a sacrifice bunt in the batter's box. Or, take a clutch situation in the bottom of the ninth. Your team's in the field and you're up by one run. Bring in an ace reliever and preserve your lead. Strike three - he's outta here!
Based on 500 pro players' 1991 stats and styles, the action's riveting. And you need to stay on top of it because you're in command. Your pitcher's on the mound. You check out his ERA and decide what he'll throw. Surprise the batter with a knuckler. Or nail him with a fast ball. Experiment with different types of pitchers and keep 'em guessing.
This game's ultra - fast and stealing bases is a given. Keep an eye on the runners when you're gearing up for a pitch and be prepared to go for a double play.
Keep in touch with the batter's stats, too. If he's a long ball hitter, move your outfield further back. Move them closer in for an infield hitter with a lower average. You'll always control the fielder nearest the ball; when he catches it, it's vital to think fast and gun it to the cut-off man. Checkout the mini overhead view of the diamond and see where your.
- You've got a long ball to the fence. Push up on the D-Pad and hit the C - Button to leap and take away that homer.
- As soon as a batter pops a fly, move your fielders toward the ball fast and catch it before it hits the turf. Don't be caught napping!
- It's a hard shot to the hole. Quick! Push the D- Pad toward the ball fast and catch it before it falls. Don't be caught sitting on your heels!
- Want your man to slide into base? Choose which base with the D - Pad — for instance, "Up" for second base — punch A and watch him slip under the tag.
- Most real - life baseball strategy works great on this cart. Say you've got a man on first with no outs. Put a southpaw at bat and hit to the right side of the infield or outfield to push the runner along. Or, it's late innings, you've got a man on third and you're desperate for a run. Go for a sacrifice bunt, a "Suicide Squeeze," and see if you can score, score, score.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sports Talk Baseball Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- 3D Baseball Free Download
- All Star Baseball 97 Free Download
- Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball Free Download
- RBI Baseball 95 Free Download
- Triple Play Gold Free Download
- World Series Baseball 95 Free Download