RBI Baseball 95 Download
PC compatible, P-200
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Those of you who have followed the RBI series of Baseball products will enjoy this new-and-improved game. There are larger player animations and a host of Statistical Options.
A view of the field from behind the batter's box and a top view of the field of play gives RBI fans some new twists and turns on what has been a very successful baseball license.
The game takes full advantage of the 32X's capabilities. The radar box in the lower left-hand corner of the screen helps you locate the base runners and your fielders when a ball is blasted to the outfield.
This version of RBI looks great and should be a hit with all 32X users.
America's Pastime Rips on Genesis 32x
Soundwise, you get twice as many tunes (all but the National Anthem are new—they couldn't change that), much higher-qual-ity digitized and FM sound effects (including higher sampling rates on Jack Buck and the ump), and tons of realistic sampled sounds that add substance to your game experience. Graphically, the animation is all derived from live video, so it's much more realistic.
You get three times the graphics for the batter and pitcher (the batter gets 75 frames of animation), just about all the game has been redrawn, and, believe it or not, there's much more.
We just don't have enough space.
From all the real MLBPA players to the true 1994 stats, this one is all ball game.
Check it out.
- For more fun, try the Game Breakers mode, where you find yourself in a situation right from the start.
- To throw an illegal spitball, hold down Button C, then press Button A to lob the gob.
- Remember, the pitcher is much improved defensively. Steal only in the best of circumstances.
- Beginners should try the Home Run Derby for batting practice.
- Create your own dream team and go a full 162-game season. You'll destroy the competition.
Let's cut to the chase.
RBI Baseball '95 for the Genesis 32X from Time Warner Interactive gives you more of what you want, need, and enjoy from a beanball game.
On the programming side, you get game play that's twice as fast as any previous RBI title; more realistic ball-flight trajectories, including holes in the outfield defense that couldn't exist before; vastly improved computer Al (the CPU can even steal and prevent base theft); the new infield-fly rule; doubleswitches; and the new division structure for both the American and National Leagues.
RBI Baseball 95 Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples Download
- Australian Rugby League Download
- Brett Hull Hockey '95 Download
- Dick Vitale's "Awesome Baby!" Download
- ESPN National Hockey Night Download
- NBA Action '94 Download
- NBA Action 95 Download
- NBA Action 98 Download
- NBA Hangtime '95 Download
- NBA Jam Download
- NBA Showdown Download
- NHL '94 Download
- NHL 95 Download
- NHL '96 Download
- Space Jam Download
- Tecmo Super Hockey Download
- Toughman Contest Download
- Troy Aikman NFL Football Download
- Unnecessary Roughness 95 Download