World Heroes Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
A fest of fists and feet of fury for fanatical fighting fans (phew)! Big arcade fighting hits the Genesis with World Heroes from Sega. This one- or two-player blockbuster hit explodes with action and special moves. It has all the fighters of the arcade version, all the levels, and even the choice of Normal and Death Match modes. Add voice, ter rific backgrounds, bonus rounds, and the spectacular mor-phing final boss, Geegus, and all you need is a towel to wipe off the sweat.
Hail The Conquering Hero
Who's the greatest fighter of all time? A leading scientist wants to know. He wants the answer so badly that he dedicates himself to building a time machine and collecting the eight greatest fighters from the past and the future to find out. All the fighters come from different areas of the world and have their own fighting style. You get to choose from Hanzou and Fuuma, two Japanese fighters from divergent ninja clans; Dragon, a Chinese martial artist; Janne, a female fencer from France; J. Cam, a Mongolian warrior chief-tan; Muscle Power, a blond US wrestler; Brocken, a German cyborg soldier; and Rasputin, a Russian mage warrior. Only one fighter will survive to become the World Hero.
Amperage, Flame, And Spikes
If fighting against an opponent just ain't enough for you, yon Fighting game master, try the Death Match mode for a little extra spark. These play fields make it slightly more difficult to stay out of harm's way. When you choose Death Match, you and your opponent enter one of three rings, each embedded with something to cause more trauma. You could find yourself fighting surrounded by furious flames or electricity where the ropes used to be, or avoiding some rather pointed spikes at either end of the background. What more could a fanatical fighter want?
You choose your fighter at the Player Select screen. You and a second player can select the same fighter for evenly matched action.
Muscle Power does a variety of throws when you hit Button C. Here we see him doing the Tomado Breaker.
Catch leaping enemies with Dragon's Fire Dragon Kick. Move your D-Button Away, and then Toward with Button B.
Blast your opponent with Brocken's Hurricane Arm by moving your D-Button Down, Toward, then Down/Toward Diagonal with Button A.
- Any time your opponent gets too close on an attack, give 'em some air time with a throw by hitting Button C.
- Use airborne attacks against a jumping enemy - like Hanzou's Dragon Wave or Dragon's Fire Dragon Kick
- Try to keep the more talented close-in fighters, like Muscle Power and Rasputin, at a distance.
- Stay away from the edges in the Death Matches.
- Time your use of projectile-style special moves so that you launch another just as your opponent is recovering from the first one.
World Heroes Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. Download
- Brutal Download
- Brutal Unleashed Download
- Die Hard Arcade Download
- Eternal Champions Download
- Marvel Super Heroes Download
- Power Instinct Download
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 Download
- Tekken Tag Tournament Download
- Toshinden 2 Download
- War Gods Download
- World Heroes Perfect Download