Championship Manager 2008 Download
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
The Championship Manager healing process continues. However, while this year’s version once again shows improvement, the game still feels as though the series is suffering from some kind of splitpersonality disorder. On one hand, CM08 is an accessible and entertaining football management game, requiring minimal tactical tweaking and allowing you to enjoy an experience free from overbearing micromanagement It's also a game that's trying to compete with Football Manager, featuring an everexpanding collection of leagues and a superb.
Despite its somewhat schizophrenic nature, CM08 boasts plenty of quality. Additions worthy of particular praise include a formation overlay, which dynamically displays the opposition's tactical changes and the fluctuating confidence and fitness levels of your players during matches.
Navigation has been improved with some great new tooltips that provide a wealth of at-a-glance information, while you can now simultaneously manage both a club and international team. The transfer system has also been buffed, with more flexible negotiations perfectly complementing the existing Club Benefactor feature.
We've Got Movement
The match engine has been refined, and players now lean forward when running, jostle in the area, slide into tackles and launch themselves into heroic leaps and dives. As a highlights simulator, there's little to fault here. However, unfortunately, real-time matches still fall well short in terms of quality when compared to Football Manager's.
CM08 is also a tad on the easy side and often requires minimal tactical tweaking in order to win matches, making the superb ProZone tool redundant. Other irks include underdeveloped team talks and player interaction options, a few too many high scoring matches and sudden, unexplained fluctuations in player fitness levels during a match.
Despite its flaws, CM08 is easily BGS's best game to date and is a commendable step forward for the series. Fun and accessible, it provides a decent alternative to the complexities of Football Manager. However, a weak tactical spine and the hit and miss match engine negate the need for any serious tactical tinkering, meaning that while its personality may be split, its mainstream characteristics still dominate its make-up.
Championship Manager 2008 Screenshots
- Actua Soccer Download
- Actua Soccer 2 Download
- Actua Soccer 3 Download
- Championship Manager 2 Download
- Championship Manager 3 Download
- Championship Manager 4 Download
- Championship Manager: Season 01/02 Download
- Championship Manager Season 03/04 Download
- Championship Soccer '94 Download
- UEFA Euro 2000 Download
- FIFA 08 Download
- FIFA 2000 Download
- FIFA Soccer 96 Download
- FIFA 97 Download
- FIFA 99 Download
- FIFA International Soccer Download
- FIFA RTWC '98 Download
- FIFA Soccer 2000 Gold Edition Download
- FIFA Soccer 95 Download
- FIFA Soccer '96 Download
- Football Manager 2009 Download
- Football Manager Live Download
- Football SuperStars Download
- Head-on Soccer Download
- International Superstar Soccer Deluxe Download
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Download
- Sensible Soccer 2006 Download
- Sensible World of Soccer Download
- Super Kick Off Download
- Tengen World Cup Soccer Download
- Total Club Manager 2004 Download
- UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 Download
- UEFA Euro 2004 Download
- UEFA Euro 2008 Download
- Ultimate Soccer Manager 98 Download
- Urban Freestyle Soccer Download
- World Cup 98 Download
- World Cup Soccer Download
- World Cup USA 94 Download
- World Trophy Soccer Download
- Worldwide Soccer 97 Download
- Worldwide Soccer 98 Download