You don't have to be a member of a famous soccer league to play soccer and win, the street athletes in FIFA Street prove it every time. Play on the courts in the soccer capitals and watch the backyard players turn into professionals.
Freedom to Play
Street soccer is, for the most part, a fun game for kids and teens in backyards. The game without clear rules or number of players is always more lively than official soccer. There are no referees to oversee the game, nothing to stop you from coming up with new distinctive tricks or styles of play. However, the International Federation of Association Football has still come up with minimum rules and regulations for competitions in this distinctive sport. These are examples of such competitions that a player in FIFA Street can participate in.
Stunts hold up prestige
FIFA may have forced players to follow the rules, but what has remained a constant part of street soccer is tricks. There really are a lot of stunts in FIFA Street, maybe even more than in FIFA 12. Stunts are almost the main part of the gameplay. You get style points for doing tricks, that is the in-game currency of FIFA Street.
No rules, then we'll change it ourselves
Besides the usual standard scoring, there are several modes in the game that will help diversify the gameplay:
- Mini-Football - stadium, five players in a team and no barrier walls nearby, it seems time for players to master the profession of snipers
- Until the last - what if you remove goalkeepers, forwards and the whole team? In "Until the last" mode, the team that scores a goal loses a player, so the game lasts until there are no players left on one of the teams, the team with the last remaining player loses
- It's all about feints - accumulate points for doing feints - 3 points, overthrows - 2 points, beaten - 1 point. Points are accumulated until the team scores a goal, if you score a goal in your goal points are lost
- Freestyle - rules no longer exist, you can beat your opponent by all the ways you know
- Play to - set the desired number of goals and try to score as many as you want before your opponent
- Timed Play - halves are played for a set amount of time, so try to use this time to score as many goals as possible
- Tricks and a variety of modes will not only distract the player from the monotony of regular soccer, but also plunge into a kind of arcade mode, where the team can do absolutely crazy things with the ball and these are real tricks. Enjoy soccer without rules in FIFA Street.*
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)