Forza Horizon 2
- Developer: Turn 10 Studios
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2014)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
If in sports simulators the main indicator is the presence of all the best sportsmen of reality, the car simulator - Forza Horizon 2 attracts with the presence of fully developed legendary cars of popular brands. Experience the aesthetic pleasure of digging under the hood of cars whose names have gone down in automobile industry history.
## Best Impressions
Well-designed cars alone may not be enough to fully immerse you in an atmosphere of freedom and speed. That's why the modern Forza engine recreates the atmosphere of the roads to the smallest detail. Light, air density, night or day, absolutely any weather conditions - no matter what you do in the game, because the environment will gradually make you forget about everything.
Plenty of activities
In the game you can not only be impressed with the beautiful view of the cars, but also take part in a variety of modes and activities that the game has to offer:
- Horizon Festival. Take part in the massive racing event, the Horizon Festival, and earn not only promising rewards, but also the respect you deserve. Take in breathtaking views of Southern France and Northern Italy as you race to victory
- Car Meets. Have you perfectly tuned your car and now want to share the experience with a friend or random people? Car Meets mode allows you not only to demonstrate your tuning skills, but also to share the settings with others. What's more, cars can be tested in an amateur race
- Barn Finds. Abandoned cars are also worthy of love, that's why you have the opportunity to find cars lost in the map and in time, which someone carelessly left to rust.
Still, there are over seven hundred events in Forza Horizon 2 that are scattered all over the map. There's definitely something to do in this game.
Goal making time
A Bucket Lists system has been introduced for those who would like to test themselves. This system allows you to set yourself goals and execute them through the game itself. These are mostly time trials, but for special connoisseurs, you can pick up anything you want as long as it is provided in the settings.
Forza Horizon 2 is an elaborate car simulator, where even driving aimlessly on the roads of France and Italy is a great pleasure. More than two hundred famous cars are waiting for you to improve and upgrade, and for an unforgettable time in Forza Horizon 2.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)