GP Rider Free Download
Sega brings high-speed motorcycle mania to the Game Gear with the arcade smash GP Rider. Take on 15 fierce competitors in four adrenaline-drenched modes, racing across 15 courses on four continents. With a Gear-to-Gear cable, challenge your favorite friends and enemies to one-on-one action. This is the most grueling Game Gear race title to date.
If you can't wrap your hands around the handles of a real Grand Prix motorcycle, grab the controls of Sega's first portable race game since Super Monaco Grand Prix. You're in for four mind-warping modes of full-throtde action.
Arcade Mode lets you run four laps on a grueling arcade track.
Tournament allows you to choose from tracks in 14 different countries.
Grand Prix pits you against the 15 most ferocious opponents on the circuit in a tour of the world's most famous courses.
World Tour sets you racing against the clock in full-out sprints, choosing from tracks on four continents.
GP Rider lets you select from three motorcycles, each with its own unique combination of speed, traction, and safety features. You can switch bikes between races, so take some time to find out which ones respond best to different conditions and track layouts.
Tracks are a little different every time you run them, since GP Rider boasts a random weather feature that changes from race to race. The preview screen gives you track layout and weather conditions. Pay close attention to both. In lousy weather, you should probably choose a bike with better traction.
High Speed Handheld
GP Rider packs a lot of high-end race features into the palm of your hand. Great graphics, ultrarespon-sive controls, and an incredible array of track options make this the biggest bike tide to ever blaze across the small screen.
- Stay close to the center of the track until you get to know it Once you've got it wired, you can blaze like a maniac, anticipating all the turns.
- Run your qualifying lap with the fast (but finicky) RGP-500 bike. There are no other bikes to avoid on the track, so traction is less important than speed. A good starting position is half the battle.
- Once you've secured a good qualifying slot switch to the YCR-125. It's slower, but it holds the road better, especially while swerving around other racers. After you get the hang of the game, switch back to the sleeker RGP-500.
- Don't be afraid to brake with Button B. It costs you less time than skidding onto the shoulder and a lot less time than colliding with the numerous obstacles.
The View At 177 mph
On-Screen Displays in Arcade, Tournament, and Grand Prix Mode
Displays are slightly different in World Tour mode. A bar graph shows you how far you've come and how far you have left to go. Time extensions pop up every time you finish a stage of the tour.
Rank shows your position in the race.
Lap tells you the number of laps remaining, including the current lap.
Speed shows how fast you're flying down the blacktop, up to the redlining limit of 177 mph.
Time counts down as you races. If it reaches 0, it's all over, bud. You get extra time for completing laps.
Going Gear To Gear
Two can take to the track with the optional Gear-to-Gear Cable. If you each have a Game Gear and a GP Rider cart, you can go one on one in World Tour mode. You start side by side, but the other rider disappears as you pull ahead or fall behind. You can track his or her position, though, with bars on the left side of the screen.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
GP Rider Screenshots
- Cyber Cycles Free Download
- Daytona 2 Battle on the Edge Free Download
- Dirt Dash Free Download
- Ferrari 355 Challenge Free Download
- Hang On GP '95 Free Download
- Harley-Davidson & L.A. Riders Free Download
- Kawasaki Superbike Challenge Free Download
- Midnight Run Free Download
- Off Road Challenge Free Download
- Scratch Golf Free Download
- NFL '95 Free Download
- Fred Couples Golf Free Download
- World Series Baseball '95 Free Download
- R.B.I. Baseball '94 Free Download
- FIFA International Soccer Free Download
- Joe Montana's NFL Football Free Download
- World Series Baseball Free Download