Scratch Golf Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Are you a golf junkie? Gotta have that video golf game with you when you're out and about? Try Scratch Golf from Vic Tokai for the Game Gear. For one or two players (on the same Game Gear) this links game gives you two courses and three modes of play. You have your choice of three drivers and even four sets of clubs. Make your own choices about direction, stance, meet position, and shot strength. This is portable golf.
In Scratch mode, up to four golfers (two can be human) play 18 holes. In Exercise mode, you can rehit the ball (take a Mulligan) and select the hole. Super-Exercise mode has with all the attributes of Exercise mode, plus choices on wind, wind strength, and shot type. With two 18 hole courses, you can play 36 holes and even take a break at the clubhouse after the front nine is played.
- Your shot-impact meter moves quickly. Nail it in the red section tor the best shot.
- Maximum power varies, depending upon the club selected.
- Areas outside the screen in dark green are OB — out of bounds.
- Direction, club, stance, and meet are automatically selected. Sometimes you can make even better selections.
- It's not always best to aim directly for the green.