Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Developer: Criterion Software Group Ltd.
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2010)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - three-dimensional arcade racing game, where the player can enter into the role of not only a street racer, but also a crazy police officer in a modern sports car.
Spaces are open for the adventurous guys. The city of Seacrest is a free world of one hundred and sixty kilometers of roads. Police officers chase ordinary guys in beautiful cars like "dogs after rabbits". Single mode is represented by a police officer's career, which consists of events. For example:
- Disrupt a street competition while young men in pimped-up cars try to outrun each other, you must pin them to the curb and send them to the police station
- A dangerous troublemaker drives around town and hooligans, he must be stopped in a short period of time urgently
- Drive as fast as possible to a given point, while avoiding obstacles
The customization that was so popular in Need For Speed Most Wanted has been eliminated. This has been replaced by an experience-based system in which we unlock new cars as we level up, for a total of fifteen different models. The emphasis shifts from upgrading any car to unlocking a faster, more manageable car. In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, the quest unfolds in four zones with missions scattered throughout.
You can chat with other players via "Autolog", where racers share their achievements, correspond and gather for races. Up to eight participants can participate in multiplayer.
Three different tools, activated by tapping, will help you reach each event's goal:
- Order Roadblock. This option is often ineffective, as the culprit can drive down the middle of the road
- Throw a road hedgehog at a rider who is following us
- Trigger an electrical pulse
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is a police car race with the coolest gameplay, powerful effects and beautiful graphics. Recommended to fans of Need for Speed Heat and Need for Speed Rivals.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)