- Developer: Kinetic Games
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2020)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Phasmophobia is a colorful first-person indie horror with VR and cooperative mode, where the player will become a detective and investigate a dark mystery of abandoned buildings.
Inside the building
The player wanders around an abandoned building. The atmosphere will make the bravest of daredevils tremble:
The broken doors are marked with traces of blood.
It's as if an inhuman kidnapper tortured his victim here to the last drop of blood as she screamed and tried to get out.
- The stomping of feet can be heard in the darkness, though no one has entered the building, and when you follow the sound, you find nothing. Only footsteps that lead into the wall.
- A lamp can turn on abruptly and drive the heart into the heels of the accidentally lost traveler
- The radio makes noise at exactly four twenty at night, which makes you very suspicious
Paranormal phenomena-some believe this phenomenon is present in our lives, while others would consider the eyewitness accounts to be tales of crazy people. "Schizophrenics made it up, or the healthy ones got so scared that they started hallucinating," is the answer of most people associated with modern science.
The game Phasmophobia provides a real opportunity to test whether evil ghosts, cunning demons, and restless souls of the dead exist. The player and his three friends can use various instruments (no, not the god cross) to visually show the world evidence of otherworldly forces. Tools to spot a ghost are available in almost every big store:
- A high-resolution recording camera
- A motion sensor
- An electronic thermometer
- A sensitive voice recorder
When the player gets real confirmation about the ghost, then you can sell that data for a lot of money to ghost-killing teams or try to attract a church to the site.
The player will be deeply immersed in the gameplay, thanks to quality graphics and intense sound design. For players who want to forget this life forever, there is a VR mode. We recommend Phasmophobia to fans of Little Nightmares and Dead by Daylight.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)