Robocop vs. Terminator
The story behind the game has inspired a collection of Robocop Vs. Terminator comic books published by Dark Horse Comics. Definitely cool stuff. The game Robocop Vs. Terminator was designed for those of you who like to explore... while everything around is trying to grind you into a pile of sizzling circuits. Every round has hidden areas that contain extra lives, energy meter recharges and other special weapons and power-ups. The harder you look, the more stuff you will find. But even at the "Easy" setting, it is a challenging game. Though the enemies attack in patterns, you'll get farther faster by blasting everything you can and by moving forward cautiously.
- Since the game is not timed, you are free to explore. Try to shoot everything. You can only destroy enemies or objects that contain power-ups.
- Collect as many extra lives as you can before you reach the ED-209.
- If you're using a weapon you like and are low on your energy meter, switch to your other weapon. You always lose the weapon you are using when you lose a life. A second way to keep a good weapon is to have two of the same kind. Lose the first and you still have the second.
- The Flame Thrower, although not the strongest weapon, will block some enemy shots. It is the best weapon choice against the Boss Tank at the end of the Toxic Plant.
- Go against the arrows in Mission Two and you might find the secret OCP Offices. This is a good place to find a lew extra lives, over and over again.
- Guided Rockets are the most effective weapon against the majority of enemies. In really tough areas, toggle the D-Button Left and Right rapidly to build up a little swarm of Rockets onscreen. Then move in the direction you want. The cloud of Rockets will attack...and crush...even multiple enemies. This is a major destruction move.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode