Core Design is heating up Sega CDs everywhere with Soul Star, its latest Action/Adventure shooter. This exclusive Sega CD spins up the action with everything from 360-degree texture-mapped terrain to astounding cinematic sequences. Soul Star gives one or two players a multiworld environment with three difficulty levels, an arsenal of devastating futuristic weapons, and an unbelievable music score. Get ready for deep-space action and adventure at that'll have you seeing stars!
Set Your Soul On Fire!
Out Of The Deep Freeze, Into The Heat
You play Soul Star as a cryogenically stored alien commando. For eons, your mortal enemies, the Myrkoids, have managed to elude you on their never-ending mission to drain the life force of all planets and entire star systems. You and your team of Cryo-Commandos have been hunting and tracking these space fiends for centuries across the vast universe in your warship, a top-of-the-line sublight strike craft supercharged with an array of deadly weapons. It has the ability to morph into any of its three Multi-option forms: an Attack Tank, a Turbocopter, or a Strike Craft.
Soul Star keeps you on your toes with more than 40 exciting missions and six battles for the planets. As you soar through space alone or with a Myrkoid-blasting buddy, the behind-the-craft perspective gives you a 3-D experience so real, it feels Virtual. Each in-between-mission sequence provides a smooth transition from level to level with vivid detail. Voice-over commentary provides helpful hints on how to help your three characters stay alive. And the Star Wfars-esque musical score sets the perfect mood for blasting Myrkoid marauders out of the biosphere. Soul Star is more than a shooter. It's a stellar adventure!
- Save your missiles for later, more difficult levels. The missiles are the only weapon with a limited supply.
- Listen closely to the voice-over for instructions; it will help you maintain your lives.
- In Strike Attack mode, try not to stay in one place too long - you'll give your enemies a chance to lock on. Instead, try to fly on one side for a few moments, give your enemies a chance to adjust, and immediately move to the opposite side.
- It's usually best to stay near the bottom of any towers you fly through, as the surface-to-air enemies have a much smaller chance of hitting you.
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Soulstar Screenshots and Media
Sega CD Screenshots
- Mechwarrior 2
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries
- MechWarrior 3
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance
- RDF: Global Conflict
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection
- Silent Hunter II
- Sub Culture
- Uprising: Join or Die
- Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy
- Wild Metal Country