PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Grab three friends, your racquet and tennis balls, and get set to hit the courts — Wimbledon" Tennis from Sega is here. Wimbledon Tennis is one of the many new titles available for the Genesis that uses the new Team Player tap for four-player mode.
Wimbledon Tennis lets you serve, volley and trade strokes or rally with the game's best. You build your own player and take him or her up through the ranks, choosing to play singles or doubles on lawn, day and hard courts. Work your way up through the finals of the lawn action at legendary1 Wimbledon, the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Wimbledon Tennis is a real tennis-lover's tennis game.
- Learn to play on grass first as the Tournament at Wimbledon is all lawn play and the ball speed and bounces are slicker on grass.
- At the outset, play exhibition matches. Choose a player instead of customizing your own, move your levels up and play against an opponent with lesser ability.
- Write passwords down between levels even if you are going to continue play. This way if you lose, you can restart at the point where you lost.
- Work on your backhand and cross-court volley. These will make you a winner.
- If you choose semi-auto player control (instead of manual), the computer will make sure that you don't swing too early. Use this option when beginning.