Beavis & Butt-Head Free Download
This Game Stuck.
MTVs Ban Boys land on the Genesis:
Touch That Dial:
You play as either Beavis or Butt-head — the other follows mindlessly (surprise). You begin the game in the TV Room. Find the remote on the nightstand, and you're ready to channel-surf through Beavis and Butt-head's world. Visit landmarks like infamous Burger World, where you can check out the Seasoned Curly Fries and battle it out with Todd, the dull-witted lowlife. Check out Turbo Mall 2000's Yoghourt Shop, Army Recruiter, Pawn Shop, and the Pet Shop with the really cool snake. Highland High really sucks, ‘cuz people like Buzzcut and McVicker are there, and they're not cool and stuff. Of course, you can always go next door to Anderson's and "borrow" a few power tools (yes!), but watch out for that poodle.
This game has crisp sound, cool graphics, great music, and situations that are true to the the show. Oh yeah, heh heh, heh heh, the puzzles are great too. So play this, ‘cuz it's like, ya know, really cool.
Like, Help Us See:
After many gut-wrenching days at Burger World (that's a lot of Rat-burgers), Beavis and Butt-head have finally scrimped and saved just enough cash to get a pair of Gwar tickets. Anderson's poodle, however, has ideas of her own (especially after a particular dog-washin' incident). Eyeing the tickets from across a crowded yard, she vaults over the picket fence and makes a meal out of mix, and the pooch spits up the boys' prize possessions. Unfortunately, Anderson's mowing the lawn. (AAAAAaaaaaack!) With the help of the mower's blower and a strong breeze, the ticket pieces are thrown to the four winds. Guess what you have to do?
Heh heh, heh heh. Barfing dogs. Moronic thugs. Rat-burgers. Yes, it's true. Beavis and Butt-head has infiltrated your Genesis, courtesy of Viacom. The boys have lost their Gwar tickets, and one or two players have to channel-surf through seven levels of brain-busting puzzles and side-scrolling action to get them back. If Beavis and Butt-head can't find the tickets in time for the concert, somebody's gonna pay, and stuff.
- Check out that dumpster behind Burger World.
- If something you eat makes you sick, go to the hospital.
- Pizza makes really cool Couch Fishing bait.
- Trying to get into the Burger World Employee Entrance? Spell out an employee's name, butt-head.
- Headsets from fast-food joints are worth dinero, which Beavis and Butt-head need to get into the Drive-In.
- Use Sucks to warp out of a bad situation and return to the safety of the TV room.
Watch Your Step, Dirt-Breatn
Sure, Beavis and Butt-head are after dough, but the real challenge is walking around their town without getting attacked by furry vermin, runaway skateboards, and idiot drivers.
The search for cash takes the guys through their favorite and not-so-favorite hangouts, like the Turbo Mall 2000, the Hospital, and Burger World.
Dodge runaway bowling balls at Highland High and duck the towel-snapping jock in the shower.
Hurdle construction signs while avoiding vicious white poodles in Butt-head's neighborhood.
And watch what you eat.
Oh yeah — MTV fans with, uh, short attention spans will be totally grateful for the password save.
- Rather than dodging the eggs that the bird drops, stand back and wait for them to smash onto the ground - they become food power-ups.
- Walk slowly. Give the enemies a chance to appear onscreen rather than walking into a bad situation.
- Be careful when walking behind a sign or a wall. It usually spells "hidden enemy."
- Keep track of your passwords. You can take damage at the most inopportune times.
Like, the Gwar concert's this weekend, and your grease-slinging wages won't pay for tickets.
In Viacom's Beavis and Butt-head for Game Gear, you help the guys get to the rock-o-rama by scavenging for cash and avoiding suburban hazards in the process.
Familiar menaces like Todd, Buzz-cut, and Gorilla Boy get in your way.
And lots of gross-out humor accompanies your adventures.
If rancid fast food, airguitar sessions, and fart noises are your style, get ready to rock out with Beavis and Butt-head.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Beavis & Butt-Head Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Wacky Worlds Free Download
- Crystal's Pony Tale Free Download
- Math Blaster Free Download
- Counting Cafe Free Download
- After Burner Free Download
- Spider-Man: Web Of Fire Free Download
- Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! 2 Free Download
- Dueling Barbarians Free Download