Ground Zero: Texas Free Download
True Video technology bring? the Sega CD's unique mix of live video and game play to new highs in this alien-battling adventure. Directed by Dwight Little, who did Halloween 4, Ground Zero, Texas is an interactive batde to protea the world by stopping aliens from invading El Cadron, Texas. You control four battlecams and operatives to steal alien weapons and use them on their creators. The game contains over 70 minutes of interactive movie action.
Next-generation interactive video gaming explodes on your Sega CD with Ground Zero, Texas. This Sony Imagesoft title puts you smack in the middle of the action with TruVideo interactive video, where your decisions determine what comes next. With groundbreaking, high-quality digital graphics, this two-disc game pushes the envelope of interactive excitement. Ground Zero, Texas was directed by Dwight Little, known for the hit films Home Alone, Marked For Death, Halloween 4 and Rapid Fire. Ground Zero, moves with the same edge-of-your-seat drama. You the game as a special operative set to armed battlecams in a remote Texas town entire game takes place from your point of view.
What a Town!
People are disappearing in El Cadron. Reticulans (aliens disguised as town people) are abducting them for dinner – and we don’t mean a meal together. You have to figure out who the aliens are before they eat any more of the populace and they take charge of the town. No earthly weapon (save a tactical nuke) will kill them. You are El Cadron’s last hope. Fail, and the government will drop a nuclear bomb on the town to keep the region from being overrun.
You control battlecams that watch on key areas of the town. Eachbatdecam is a combination camera and state-of-the-art particle-beam disrupter. You use the weapon to stun the aliens and hope that your agents on the scene can collect clues that tell you where the Reticulans’ weapons cache is located. Find their weapons and you can use them to permanently stop their creators.
Your battlecams are good, but they are not invulnerable. The aliens have noticed their locations and are trying to take them out. As you are alerted by the aliens’ presence and switch to each location, you fund that they are taking shots at your battlecams. Take some hits — the colorful world fades to black and white, and you no longer have targeting overlays. Take a few more, and the view gets prismatic. Take too many, and you lose the battlecam. The loss is only temporary—the battlecam can be repaired — if the agent on the scene hasn’t been abducted for alien kibbles and bits. Lose battle- cams too early, and it's mushroom- cloud time. El Cadron needs you. The aliens are hungry. Get to work.
Shoot-Out Areas of Level One
- TIP: The battles at Main Street's Shoe Shine area are tough because your target overlay is tiny with many of the aliens. Aim carefully.
- TIP: The battles from the Cantina Window have more Reticulans popping in from the side.
- TIP: When fighting at the Plaza Square you often have two tiny windows of opportunity against the aliens rather than one normal window.
- TIP: Each of the fights has random pedestrians wandering through the scene. Watch out for them and shoot only aliens. The Hotel Window area has lots of aliens popping up from behind bales of hay.
- TIP: In lots of cutaways, one of the people in the scene will turn out to be an alien. These are random. If three people are visible, it could be any of each time you play It.
- TIP: After clearing the aliens at a particular location for if you have multiple alerts), drop your shield over the battlecam on your way to the next area by tapping button B.
- TIP: Bring up your battlecam's shield as you switch to another camera. Shields work for only a short while but will save some hits.
- TIP: Each time you save one of your agents from a Reticulan abduction, the agent will find a clue on the stunned alien.
- TIP: Four clues give you the code to unlock the door to the weapons stash (if you can find it).
- TIP: Keep your cross hairs centered on the screen after every encounter. Watch for the flicker from the next scene change just before you move your cross hairs and fire.
- TIP: Don't spend too much time watching the action around each battle- cam. Switch'cams from alert to alert.
- TIP: The aliens are easier to spot as the game progresses...but also more numerous.
- TIP: In the first and second levels, hit two innocent bystanders and it's Game Over. In later levels, hit one and it's Game Over, man!
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Ground Zero: Texas Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Area 51 Site 4 Free Download
- Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine Free Download
- Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold Free Download
- Operation Wolf 3 Free Download
- Supreme Warrior Free Download
- Surgical Strike Free Download
- The Masked Rider: Kamen Rider ZO Free Download