PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Stellar Fire from Dynamix is a furious-paced battle to the death between you and the Draxons. This one-person Sega CD shooter is an intense polygon-based game that lets you take your ship, the Raven, in any direction across the landscapes of six moons and a planet. Spectacular equality sound effects highlight massive explosions. The original music will rock you to your core. Obliterate the security shield system and moon hop your way to the Draxons' home planet, Arctura.
It is the year 2206. You stand alone in a seemingly impossible mission. Taking the hattle hack to the Draxons' home is the only way to stop the cybemetically linked warriors' assault on all the populated worlds. In a tirst-person ride over the moons' surfaces, you guide the Raven through some of the fastest polygon-battles ever seen. Using five different types of weapons, from heat-seeking missiles to lasers, you blast mechanized monstrosities while glued to your radar—searching wildly for the Defense Force Generator, in hopes of making it to the next moon.
- Keep an eye on your radar. It you aren't traveling in the right direction, the game is lost Irom the start.
- The airborne enemies always end up low enough for you to take out as they head tor the horizon.
- You have unlimited ammo. Use it.
- It's not worth it to use a Continue on the first moon. You have only three, so just restart if you are in the early stages.
Dynamix has a killer, polygon-based shooter with solid 3-D action coming out soon for the Sega CD. Stellar-Fire will treat you to eye-popping graphics, ear-ripping sounds and finger-numbing game play. As the primary pilot in the fight against the Draxons you'll blast your way through the Arc-turan planetary defense system in a quest to take out the main planet and save humanity.
Stellar-Fire is one of the fastest moving games on the Sega CD. Massively hot explosions accompany every enemy hit and the 3-D movements and polygon-based enemy craft will amaze you. Digital stereo sound effects, speech and music rumble your speakers, and also truly fit the game's frantic pace. An easy-to-use, first-person cockpit/control interface rounds out the equation nicely. Expect a minimum of seven play areas — six moon-based defense shields and the planet of Arctura itself. Slellar-Fire will be worth the wait. Death to the Draxons!
Sega CD Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Battlecorps Download
- Descent Download
- Echelon Download
- Mechwarrior 2 Download
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries Download
- MechWarrior 3 Download
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Download
- RDF: Global Conflict Download
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection Download
- Soulstar Download
- Sub Culture Download
- Uprising: Join or Die Download
- Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy Download
- Wild Metal Country Download
- Wing Commander Download