Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Leap in for some adventure/role-play Indy-style with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis from JVC Musical industries. Point and click your way through fistfights, puzzles, balloon rides, car chases and terrific Indy one-liners. This update of the best-selling PC title of the sane name now includes digitized voice and Ctkpiality sound effects. Explore over 200 amazing locations around the world. Join Indy in this one-player quest set in the world of 1939, as he tries to stop the Nazis from releasing the deadly secret that sank Atlantis.
At an early juncture in the game you find yourself in Indy's office with a decision to make. Convince Sophia (your former assistant) to continue with Indy (the Team Path), go it alone with only your brains to defend you (die Wits Path) or spice up the game with a bit more action 4the Fists Path). No matter which path you choose;you face huge ana-condasXa big snake), camel driving, car chases through downtown Monte Carlo, submarine navigation and puzzles galore. Explore the mysteries of ancient Atlantis and beat Hitler's troops to the punch by finding the lethal secret before the Reich can.
- Look at, touch and try to move everything. The only way to find items needed to complete the game is to search each location carefully.
- If you get stuck, try using every item in your inventory to find an answer. More often than not. you already have the solution.
- In conversation, use caution choosing your responses. Some of Indy's wisecracks can lead to serious trouble.
- Each time you pick up a new item or arrive at a new location, press Start and write down the password. Save early and often.
- If you get stuck and are with Sophia, chat with her. She often knows the way to proceed.