A Dinosaur's Tale Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
A Dinosaur's Tale is a game for the Game Boy, Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Sega Mega Drive/Genesis adapted after the movie with the same name, which was quite popular in 1993 when it was published. The game was definitely released for kids and was really good and appreciated. The player controls a tyranosaurus rex through all the levels, which by the way, are quite difficult to pass. The levels require thinking even for adults sometimes. The graphics of the game were really good and were praised.
Dinos In New York
Look who's back! In A Dinosaur's Tale, a Genesis adventure from Hi-Tech, you join Elsa, Rex, Woog, and all your Jurassic pals from the hit movie We're Bade A Dinosaur's Story. Ride and fly with them through the sights of New York—just don't let the devious Professor Screweyes catch you.
You play as either Louie or Cecilia. Your adventures begin when you must rescue both your playmate and a family of confused dinos who find themselves in modern-day New York. Dodge nasty pigeons while flying through Central Park with Elsa, sidestep bayonets and flags in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and avoid speeding cars as you skateboard with Rex through the city's busy streets. Most of all, watch out for Professor Screweyes, who's scheming to enslave your dinosaur friends in his creepy circus. Defeat him, and everyone's home free.
Power-ups make your adventures a little easier. Pick up wishing bubbles by squashing enemies and steering skillfully. Once you've collected a few, trade them in for helpful items like magic sneakers, a boomerang, and a balloon that makes you invincible to enemies. Though it's possible to get through each level without these pick-me-ups, they sure come in handy when your power is low or a boss is nearby. Use them wisely—wishing bubbles carry over to new lives, but any bonus items you've bought disappear if you lose a life.
- Red sneakers are more powerful than blue sneakers.
- Fish can knock you ofl your raft. Steer clear of them.
- A pool softens your landing in the circus tent, but don't linger.
- Don't get too Jiose to the bosses. Hariy uack and use your special weapons.
- The most expensive wishing-bubble purchase isn't always the most valuable. An invincible balloon won't save you from a fall, but power-up sneakers might give you the height you need.
A Dinosaur's Tale Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle Download
- Bubsy Download
- Dashin' Desperadoes Download
- Dynamite Headdy Download
- Garfield: Caught in the Act Download
- Goofy's Hysterical History Tour Download
- High Seas Havoc Download
- Lion King Download
- Nights Download
- Pandemonium Download
- Rocket Knight Adventures Download
- Rockman Download
- The Smurfs Download
- Socket Download
- Taz-Mania Download
- Zool - Ninja of the Nth Dimension Download