Bartman Meets Radioactive Man
Scheming villains have trapped Radioactive Man in the Limbo Zone, and only Bart Simpson can save him. In Bartman Meets Radioctive Man, you play as the intrepid fourth-grader, who must jump, glare, and breathe his way through 14 levels to liberate his hero. As Ban wins power-ups and stymies thugs, he acquires some of Radioactive Man's powers, like the ability to fry enemies with nothing but a look. This game offers plenty of challenge to Banophiles. The only thing that's missing is some snide commentary from our hero.
- The hole in the sea wall leads to a treasure trove.
- Backtrack if you miss a power-up. Vanquished enemies stay that way, and you're in no hurry.
- Exhale cold breaths on the Swamp Hag's fungi to freeze them.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Bartman Meets Radioactive Man Screenshots
- Ball Jacks
- Caliber Fifty
- Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales
- Crusader of Centy
- Dueling Barbarians
- Gunstar Heroes
- James Bond The Duel
- Judge Dredd
- Mystic Defender
- Simpsons: The Virtual Bart
- Story of Thor
- The Lawnmower Man
- Wolverine Adamantium Rage