Chester's motorcycle has been stolen, and you need to help him find the pieces as you progress through the five different levels, battling obstacles and bosses as you go. We liked the cartoon quality of the game.
On the other hand, even if you like Cheetos, there's no guarantee you'll like this game. For one thing, it has very little new to offer. For another, we found the play-controls to be a little sloppy, adding to the frustration index. And while we found most of the game to be pretty easy, we thought the last two bosses were uncharacteristically difficult.
He's at it again — searchin' for Hip Gty, USA. Chester Cheetah... Wild, Wild Quest from Kaneko is an action/adventure title that takes you all the way from Un-Clearwater, Florida, up to Numb, Alaska, as you try to retrieve a map stolen by Mean Eugene. Adding insult to injury, Mean Eugene rips your map to shreds and scatters it all over the United Slates. With challenging bosses, three difficulty levels, and colorful graphics, Chester Cheetah is no cheese puff.
- For a super-high jump, hold Oown on the 0-Button and then press Button A or C.
- Make sure you keep a bag of cheese puffs on hand to keep Chester alive II he gets hit
- Coiled 100 paws by the time you clear a city for an extra continue.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Chester Cheetah Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Barbie Vacation Adventure
- Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble
- Desert Demolition
- Fun 'N Games
- Joe And Mac
- Lion King
- Magic School Bus
- The Adventures Of Rocky And Bullwinkle And Friends