Haunting Starring Polterguy
Who said dead kids don't wear leather? Polterguy does, and he's about the hippest Ecto-lovin' teen ghost ever to haunt a house. Haunting Starring Potlerguy from Electronic Arts is a one- or two-pfayer action game that puts you in the green teen's ghostly hightops to scare the nasty Sardini family from four different homes.
Your main means of inflicting horror are hundreds of common household items, called Fright 'Ems, which you jump into to arm or control. Turn a bedframe into a fire-breathing monster. Make a pair of pants stalk your enemies. Anything that flashes when you are near it is a Fright 'Em, and anything goes. You also have the ability to use some truly hair-raising spells. Collect Ectoplasm from deep, dark Dungeons and battle Ecto-Beasts with swift, ghostly kicks. Survive to the end of the game, and you may even get another chance at life.
The Sardinis caused you to be in your present state of ghostliness. This is your big chance to even the score, and have some laughs in the process.The name of the game is fright. And fright has never been so much fun.
Press the Pause Button to find the location of the Sardinis in any of the houses, and to view their fear level. Each house has a different layout.
The object is to drive the Sardinis out of the house.
Watch the beams above doorways for both Automatic and Manual Fright'Ems.
Load the bathtub in the second house's master bathroom to give Vito a fishy, frightening suprise.
Bedframes and guitars are two Fright 'Ems that work well on the Sardinis' bratty son, Tony.
Garages...with their power tools...con-tain the most gruesome Fright 'Ems.
Look for red Spell Ectoplasm in the Dungeons. When you see it, grab fast. Red Ecto evaporates quickly.
Ecto-Beasts can be beaten by Kicking. They are strangely attracted to the barking of the Sardinis' dog.
Clear the last house of Sardinis and you have one big surprise left. Fido? Fido?
Collecting Ectoplasm in the Dungeons calls for quick reflexes if you want to get it fast. If you wish to be cautious, wait for traps to fade...and Ecto to shrink...before you pick it up. You be safer, but will spend more time in the Dungeon.
- Fright 'Ems come in three varieties, Automatic, Manual and Interactive. Automatic Fright 'Ems flash blue. Jump in and out, and they are ready to scare. Manual Fright 'Ems flash yellow. Jump in and wait for a Sardini to approach before activating. Interactive Fright 'Ems allow you to control an object for a short period of time. Look for a green flash.
- You're a ghost, and ghosts run on Ectoplasm. Run out and you have to venture into the Dungeons to find more.
- The more times you scare a Sardini in a room, the more Ecto you can collect when they flee.
- Red Ecto is the mark of a spell. Be sure to pick up the spells in the Dungeons.
- If you are low on Ecto, use the Edo-Extra spell.
- Use Interactive Fright 'Ems to steer the Sardinis toward the room exit.
Download Haunting Starring Polterguy
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Haunting Starring Polterguy Screenshots and Media
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Body Count
- Burning Rangers
- Comix Zone
- Doom Troopers - The Mutant Chronicles
- Guardian Heroes
- Mega Turrican
- Michael Jordan in Chaos in the Windy City
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie