A superhero's work is never done. In Data East's Mega Turrican, the dastardly Machine returns from defeat to wreak still more galactic havoc. As leader of the Freedom Forces, you must once again save the universe. This intense side-scrolling shooter features 15 levels, an assortment of weapon capabilities, and a crucial addition to Turrican's arsenal, the Plasma Rope. Mega Turrican's complex levels are filled with secret areas, power-ups, and nonstop action. But while you needed cheats to progress through the first Turrican, this version is playable as well as challenging.
- Use the Plasma Rope to get to hard-to-reach areas and secret rooms.
- Press Button C to become the nearly Indestructible Energy Wheel.
- You can destroy some creatures by lumping on their heads.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Mega Turrican Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Burning Rangers
- Comix Zone
- Earthworm Jim
- Earthworm Jim 2
- El Viento
- Golden Axe
- Guardian Heroes
- Michael Jordan in Chaos in the Windy City
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie
- Robocop 3