Star Quest Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
With polygon graphics and first-person point-of-view game play commonplace on PC and CD tides, it's no suprise to see them appear on cart-based games. Star Quest from Namco features plenty of both in a quasi-role-play sci-fi adventure. Game play follows the get a nail, then a horseshoe, then a horse pattern. You start with a basic attack ship and graduate to a full-fledged star cruiser complete with missiles, lasers, and other cool stuff. The basic storyline is that you have to drive the alien VOID forces back to wherever they came from. Your missions include search, rescue, and just plain destroy. Although the polygon graphics are a little crude and awkward, the interface is well suited to the game and you'll find enough substance to the game play to keep your attention.
- You must ram the VOID base to enter it. Otherwise, you'll be space fodder.
- Missiles can be hard to come by. Don't squander them.
- You can recharge shields from the options menu as long as you still have energy.
Star Quest Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Air Warrior 3 Download
- F-22 Lightning II Download
- Fighter Duel Download
- Fighter Pilot Download
- Flight Unlimited III Download
- G-Police Download
- Jetfighter 3 Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Download
- Pearl Harbor: Strike at Dawn Download
- Sim Copter Download
- Sky Target Download
- Team Apache Download
- Wing Arms Download