Chaos Engine 2 Free Download
Chaos Engine 2, although only released for few platforms, was a great game. I played the Amiga version back in 1997, one year after the release, after also playing the first installment few years earlier. The two games were different, Chaos Engine 2 was a split-screen deathmatch, while the first game was a run and gun. The unique abilities to teleport, duplicate and become invisible were something new back then and this is why the game was so innovative. Controlling the Mercenary was my favorite part of the game, but the Navvie was also skilled.
After selecting a character (now reduced from six to four) you are given instructions from the Baron as to your objectives and then it's into the game itself.
The levels in Chaos Engine 2 are now more arena like in design and completion usually depends upon collecting items or moving objects in order to amass more points that your adversary. This leads to some frantic two player moments of fun that will have you cursing or mocking your opponent in equal measures.
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat)
Chaos Engine 2 Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Ball Jacks Free Download
- Blackthorne Free Download
- Caliber Fifty Free Download
- Chaos Engine Free Download
- Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales Free Download
- Crusader of Centy Free Download
- Dueling Barbarians Free Download
- Ghostbusters Free Download
- Gunstar Heroes Free Download
- James Bond The Duel Free Download
- Judge Dredd Free Download
- Mystic Defender Free Download
- Simpsons: The Virtual Bart Free Download
- Skeleton Krew Free Download
- Waterworld Free Download
- Crossfire Free Download
- Demolition Man Free Download
- Doraemon Free Download
- Bram Stoker's Dracula Free Download
- Ecco Free Download
- Mickey Mouse - Fantasia Free Download
- Hook Free Download
- Incredible Crash Dummies Free Download