Fight fire with fire...er...fire-fighters. Sega's Fahrenheit for Sega CD puts you in the boots of a rookie rescue specialist who sees more action in one game than most firefighters see in months. As the decision maker of Station 13 (that's right - the rookie's calling the shots), you must guide your team through three blazing infernos to save lives, remove hazardous materials, prevent grand-scale explosions, and outsmart a brilliant professor. One wrong move, and everything - including you - goes up in smoke.
Your first assignment: Rescue a teenage girl from a house engulfed in swirling flames. Every room you search threatens to burn to a crisp with you in it. Hazards like kerosene and leaking gas stand in your way. Open the wrong door, and a scorching backdraft blows you back 50 feet. Waste time retracing your steps in the mazelike house, and you're out of oxygen. If you come out alive, it's out of the frying pan and into more fire.
Fahrenheit's strong points are blisteringly realistic live-action video and sound effects that'll have you running for water. If you've ever been fascinated by fire, Fahrenheit will make your bones glow.
- The hazards that you must remove from the house are in the den and the kitchen.
- If you're approaching a dead end in the university, back up (Down, Left or Right) before you hit it.
- You can win the house level without saving the cat or the jewelery.
- Start the university level by hunting down the mad professor in bunker.
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Fahrenheit Screenshots and Media
Sega CD Screenshots
- Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
- Blade Runner
- Discworld II
- Discworld Noir
- Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
- Shadow Of The Comet
- Simon the Sorcerer 3D
- The 11th Hour
- The City of Lost Children
- The Last Express