Sonic CD Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
If you have Sonicmania, just wait until you see the speedy blue guy on your Sega CD. This is the title Sega CD players have been waiting for. Sega's heroic hedgehog is spinning adventure up to The Next Level with Sonic CD. Sonic's first CD adventure, Sonic CD gives you over 60 levels of action-packed, ring-grabbing fun in the past, present and future. The Sega CD has given Sonic power to do things he never could before. Spectacular time travel warps. 3-D looping and bonus rounds. A new Speed Run that's almost as fast as his Spin Attack. Killer Q Sound sound effects that will have you looking all over your living room for scattered Rings. A hot rockin' soundtrack containing 35 new Sonic songs. And Metal Sonic, Dr. Robotnik's most evil creation yet!
Sonic CD features a mini-cartoon opening that sets the stage for the adventure, showing Sonic and his world like you've never seen them before. As with any game in the Sonic series, Dr. Robotnik is the bad guy and the key to beating Sonic CD is to capture a series of special emerald-like stones; in this case, Tune Stones.
The object is to keep the evil, egg-shaped Doc from ruling the world by bending time with the Stones. And, you have to rescue your sweetheart hedgehog-ette, Princess Sally, from Metal Sonic.
You can only get the Stones by smashing all the UFOs in the Bonus Rounds. And to get to a Bonus Round, you need to have at least 50 rings and jump through the large golden ring you'll find at the end of a round. Rescuing Sally calls for finding Metal Sonic and beating him at his own game.
- Sonic CD is huge. Each of the rounds has a Past, Present and a Future. Plus, there are seven bonus rounds: Palmtree Panic, Collision Chaos, Tidal Tempest, Quartz Quadrant, Wacky Workbench, Stardust Speedway, Metallic Madness
- Sonic has two speed moves, the Spin Attack and the Speed Run. Press D-Button Down and Button C for the Spin Attack. Press Up and Button C for the Speed Run.
- You need 50 Rings at the end of a level to get into the bonus level.
- 100 Rings will give you another life.
- If you beat the game without collecting all the Time Stones, you can play in the Time Attack mode, which lets you play any Zone except the last, over and over again. Use this feature to perfect your skills.
- Obstacles in the Present may not exist in the Past or Future.
- Robot critters with sharp, spiny backs will knock Sonic loose from his Rings if you land on them, even when spun up. Stay on their level and blast right through them.
- Electricity, cold flames and other game hazards can cause problems. even when you are spun up. Find every Shield and Invincible you can.
- You get points for every creature you turn into flora and fauna.
Sonic's first adventure on the Sega CD delivers everybody's favorite hedgehog like you've never seen him before. It's all the famous Sonic Spin Attacks and other moves you've come to love, along with a few new moves, awesome scaling and rotation, a soundtrack recorded in QSound and rockin' new tunes created just I for the game. There's even a short animated canoon at the beginning of the game that sets the story. This game is a must-have for any Sega CD owner!
Sonic CD Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Sonic 3D Blast Download
- Sonic and Knuckles Download
- Sonic Chaos Download
- Sonic Compilation Download
- Sonic the Hedgehog Download