Sewer Shark Free Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Listen up, Dogmeat! This is a first-class CD that'll pit you against the meanest critters in the sewers. I'm Ghost, your co-pilot. Forget everything ya learned in them high-tech simulators, cause down here when ya hit the wall, there ain't no second chance. If ya don't listen to myself and your recon, Catfish, they'll be scraping ya off the walls with a spatula.
All we gotta do is shoot us a million pounds of tube vermin. Do it and we're off to Solar City where we can forget about blastin' sewer scum forever.
Your Mission, Dogmeat
We got the best Exterminator Class Sewer Shark ever to shoot the sewers. Be nice to the Hole Hawg and she'll keep ya safe. She's got Hydrogen Flares and a Recon Probe link. When we get close to Sector 19, we can pick up a pair of Thompson Super Chargers for the coils and Sweet little 16, a riotous ol' power blaster that lives to burst mutant vermin.
OK, a million pounds. Let's look at the average poundage on some a' your common tube critters. Bats...these ain't your typical little fruit bat types. They weigh in at 200 pounds. Ratigators...a cross between 'gators and rats—weigh about 500 pounds. Then there's Scorpions at 2,000 pounds that steal the HawgS energy, automated sewer-cleaning moles with diamond-edged saws that ain't workin' for us no longer. Moles weigh 20,000 pounds. Zerks are the ones ya really need to watch for. These'll suck the brains right outta your head. If ya got any, Dogmeat.
I'm gonna give ya some tips that may keep your scrawny carcass alive. Listen to Catfish. He's got your jump coordinates. Don't listen to Commissioner Stenchler. Watch that hydrogen gauge and shoot the flare A.S.A.P. Don't miss the turn to the next recharge station. Keep an eye on your T/A (target aquisition) while ya wait to make the next jump. Keep one eye on the up screen for tube exits while blasting and always shoot the biggest critter first.
Don't get cocky and we'll see Solar City Turn and bum, baby When you've earned a little more a' my trust, I'm gonna stop callin' ya Dogmeat. I hope ya think Rat- breath is a step up. Listen for verbal cues at the Energy Stations. Then get ready to move to one side or the other! Bats can't hurt you. But they can up your total so you can advance to the next level.
- TIP: Too many wrong turns will run you into the wrong walls. Handi-wipe time...
- TIP: Catfish is a nervous robot who plots your course. He will alert you to what lies ahead. Be ready to turn...or fire.
Sewer Shark Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- AH-3 Thunderstrike Free Download
- Battlecorps Free Download
- Descent Free Download
- Echelon Free Download
- G-Police Free Download
- Mechwarrior 2 Free Download
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries Free Download
- MechWarrior 3 Free Download
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Free Download
- RDF: Global Conflict Free Download
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection Free Download
- Silent Hunter II Free Download
- Soulstar Free Download
- Stellar-Fire Free Download
- Sub Culture Free Download
- T-MEK Free Download
- Uprising: Join or Die Free Download
- Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy Free Download
- Wild Metal Country Free Download
- Wing Commander Free Download