The Walking Dead: The Final Season Free Download
The Walking Dead: The Final Season is exactly what it sounds like. It is the end of the Clementine story and it is a story that I and millions of other people could not have been any more invested in. We are actually lucky this game even got finished as there were still two episodes to go when Telltale shut their doors. Thankfully, Skybound Entertainment stepped in to make sure Clementine’s story had a proper end.
Welcome Back Clem,
While I had no problems with Javi at all in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. For The Final Season, all the focus was once again back in Clementine and I actually think this was the right decision. Clementine is a character that we have seen go from being a scared child to someone who can flat out do what it takes to survive.
Lay Your Life On The Line
The Walking Dead: The Final Season is actually set seven years after the first game so Clementine is now in her late teens and she is looking after AJ. She is willing to do whatever it takes to protect AJ and I really love the relationship that the two of them have. It is very similar to what Lee and Clementine had and I love the way that she thinks about what would Lee do in certain situations. For me, the absolute stand out aspect of this game is the relationship between Clementine and AJ. I remember at the end of the second season when she left with AJ (and Kenny as well in my case) and I wondered how Clementine could protect him, well protect him she certainly did.
Wait…. Is that?????
The story is great, without giving too much away, Clementine and AJ eventually end up in this abandoned school where a group of kids is hauled up. They take Clem and AJ in and while most are cool as you would expect there are some who are not. The big thing though is that these kids are harassed by another group called, The Delta.
At first, I thought The Delta was rather generic, but then you are hit with one of the biggest twists of the entire Walking Dead series when a character you met in the first season comes back to haunt you. It is incredibly well done and my jaw was legit on the floor when this happened. I do not know if they planned this all the way back then, but if they did... bravo!
Ending With Familiarity
For this final episode, Telltale stuck with what they know and from a gameplay point of view, there is nothing really new in The Walking Dead: The Final Season. I am fine with that though as this is a game that is all about the story and the gameplay that is actually here is great and moves things along.
Once again you will be communicating with other characters and what you do and say can make a difference. There are some quick time events too which are super tense and often made me wonder if what I had done was the right thing.
I also want to talk about the ending, but do not worry I am not going to spoil anything here. This is the fourth game (well fifth if you count 400 Days) in this saga. It is a saga that got me so emotionally invested that I would have to put The Walking Dead as an overall series in my top ten of all time.
It must have been so hard for the guys and gals behind this to come up with a good ending, but I really feel that they nailed the ending. It is sad, but at the same time, there is hope. So many stories struggle to wrap things up, but The Walking Dead does it very well and I was certainly not disappointed with the way everything came to a close.
I think that The Walking Dead: The Final Season is a fitting end to the series. Playing as Clementine and looking after AJ felt great in this game. The shocking return and the awful choices that you need to make really do make this one of the most memorable games in the series. One of my big hopes for the year is that we get some kind of collector's edition that has the whole Walking Dead saga on one disc, that would be awesome.
- A fantastic ending
- Some very tense choices to make
- The relationship between AJ and Clem is great
- There is a really shocking return!
- I do not see how they could have closed this series any better
- Nothing really new as far as gameplay goes
- No word on what is happening with a physical release
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
The Walking Dead: The Final Season Screenshots
- Dying Light: The Following Free Download
- Killing Floor Free Download
- Killing Floor 2 Free Download
- Killing Floor: Incursion Free Download
- Left 4 Dead Free Download
- Left 4 Dead 2 Free Download
- Resident Evil 0 Free Download
- Resident Evil 2 Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 Free Download
- Resident Evil 5 Free Download
- Resident Evil 6 Free Download
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Free Download
- Resident Evil: Code: Veronica Free Download
- State of Decay Free Download
- State of Decay 2 Free Download
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Free Download
- The Walking Dead Free Download
- The Walking Dead: Season Two Free Download
- The Walking Dead: Season Three Free Download
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Free Download
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Free Download
- Zombie Shooter Free Download